X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Disneyland Reopens!

Happy reopening day! 🎉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGME_gAN6gg

Please share your experiences at the park if you're visiting! A very happy day for the CM's who are back at work, and the guests who were eager to return.

If you're unable to make it to the park today or this weekend and are planning a future visit, what are you most excited about?

It's simple, but I'm really craving a Sunrise Spectacular at the Lamplight Lounge with the Incredicoaster chugging loudly in the background. A very summery feeling! I will also look forward to waiting in the Pirates of the Caribbean queue, hearing that relaxing tune with the animatronic parrot chatting away.

I'm set to go May 29th and June 19th. I'm looking forward to a less crowded theme park! But what I've been reading on twitter is that there's big lines? I find that to be very strange. Maybe because its the first day they're officially open? Any who, I can't wait to go and avoid the huge crowds. Hopefully it won't be too hot. Can't wait to inhale that murky POTC scent

Comment

No ride is over 45 mins....thats insane

You can easily do all rides in a day if lines stay like this
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I will be there starting Wednesday, and I cannot wait for the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations! I am fine to just wander around and take it all in.

Comment

Originally posted by JoFi View Post
          I will be there starting Wednesday, and I cannot wait for the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations! I am fine to just wander around and take it all in.
          Hope you have a great time! (And the rest of y'all, too).

Comment

I look forward to when I can hear the Disneyland fireworks from my house again. I miss hearing that sound at 9:30 pm.
            Brian the Pooh

Comment

Does anyone know how many people were in the parks today? Do you think they will increase the amount of people they let in later on in May and June ?

Comment

If today is going to be typical of crowd size, I'm all for it. Let capacity limits be a permanent thing.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X