Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to pay upgrade for higher cost ticket?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to pay upgrade for higher cost ticket?

I had an AP 2 years ago now. Rather than wait for a new pass we've decided to pay up and go now. But I have a question. If I buy a $114 ticket, but later want a $124 date, can I make the reservation? And if so, can I pay the upgrade price online or at the park? Can't seem to find this answer. Thanks everyone

I would use the chat function in the Disneyland app to ask this question. I know you can't make a reservation for a date the ticket is not valid, so the ticket would need to be upgraded first. You will probably have to call to do that, but I would at least use the chat function first and then get the right number to call if that's the only solution.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
      I would use the chat function in the Disneyland app to ask this question. I know you can't make a reservation for a date the ticket is not valid, so the ticket would need to be upgraded first. You will probably have to call to do that, but I would at least use the chat function first and then get the right number to call if that's the only solution.
      Thanks, unfortunately there is no chat on the site right now and the call number states the queue is closed so can't hold to discuss it. I'll try later on.

Comment

The chat function is available by pressing the icon with three horizontal lines at the bottom. It's on the same page as "Tickets and Passes, My Plans, Virtual Queues, etc."

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
          The chat function is available by pressing the icon with three horizontal lines at the bottom. It's on the same page as "Tickets and Passes, My Plans, Virtual Queues, etc."
          ok, found a phone that the app works on. In chat now, it states up to 24 hours to hear back. Thanks for the suggestion
          Last edited by MychaelP; 05-04-2021, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X