X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Beckham LOVES Disneyland

Transcript taken from a recent interview with David Beckham

Alison: What about accents? Have they changed into American kids?

David: not going to Disneyland every weekend because for me Disneyland is a special thing, it always has been. They will only go once or twice, it is a special treat for them.

Oh, how we Annual Passholders take each daily/weekly visit to the Disneyland Resort for granted...
    *People JUDGE me too quickly...

Re: David Beckham LOVES Disneyland

Oh, how we Annual Passholders take each daily/weekly visit to the Disneyland Resort for granted...
    Indeed!

Comment

So by only getting to go once a year, I got the special memories in very much the same way as Beckham's kids!

Comment

I think he's fibbing about only going once or twice. Last time I was there I kept bumping into him. I knew it was him because he was wearing his LA Galaxy Jersey (with his name on the back). He also wore wigs, because his hair color and style kept changing every time I saw him.

Comment

That's great how he would deny himself of something he likes. You only go around this life once...might as well go as much as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by fkurucz View Post
            I think he's fibbing about only going once or twice. Last time I was there I kept bumping into him. I knew it was him because he was wearing his LA Galaxy Jersey (with his name on the back). He also wore wigs, because his hair color and style kept changing every time I saw him.
            What a typical bipolar celebrity, he wears a disguise so no one will recognize him, but wears his jersey so everybody can notice him. Like all those other celebrities who complain about how being a star is such a bummer and then ask in the very next sentence if you saw their last movie/game/performance.
            Originally posted by SummerInFL
            Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
            Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
              What a typical bipolar celebrity, he wears a disguise so no one will recognize him, but wears his jersey so everybody can notice him. Like all those other celebrities who complain about how being a star is such a bummer and then ask in the very next sentence if you saw their last movie/game/performance.
              Sometimes they need to have a member of the 'great unwashed masses' walk up and remind them how things work:

"If you don't want to be recognized and mobbed in public, don't wear that jersey everywhere - it only serves as a reminder to those who go 'I know I've seen you somewhere...' This is Hollywood, it is not unusual for celebs to be seen out in public and be left more-or-less alone - unless you choose to make it unusual."

--<< Bruce >>--
              There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

He loves Disneyland because it's the only place he's actually seen his wife smile.

Comment

That's great how he would deny himself of something he likes. You only go around this life once...might as well go as much as you can.
                  But for some people, it's indeed possible to go too much. And nearly everyone could increase their appreciation and excitement about Disneyland by going less frequently. It becomes a more special and unique experience. I'm not trying to say that AP holders shouldn't go frequently, but there are undeniable advantages to NOT going all the time, and I think limiting kids' early exposure to the park makes it a more special experience for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    But for some people, it's indeed possible to go too much. And nearly everyone could increase their appreciation and excitement about Disneyland by going less frequently. It becomes a more special and unique experience. I'm not trying to say that AP holders shouldn't go frequently, but there are undeniable advantages to NOT going all the time, and I think limiting kids' early exposure to the park makes it a more special experience for them.

"Bravo, mate. We could teach this planet 'ere somefin, yeah? Teach the li'ull ones proper and BAM!, Bob's yer Uncle ya got foyne li'ull Beckhams runnin' about. Good advice to you Yanks--listen up, yeah?"

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                      Well, there's limiting, and then there's limiting. I can see kids getting jaded if they can walk over there after school, and it's literally a "Ho Hum, What's new on TV?" thing. If you live in the day-trip region, I can't see any problem with three or four times a year.
                      Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
                      "Bravo, mate. We could teach this planet 'ere somefin, yeah? Teach the li'ull ones proper and BAM!, Bob's yer Uncle ya got foyne li'ull Beckhams runnin' about. Good advice to you Yanks--listen up, yeah?"
                      Ummmm... :blink: Repeat after me: "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain..."

--<< Bruce >>--
                      There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        He loves Disneyland because it's the only place he's actually seen his wife smile.
                        That's just the Botox wearing off...

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                          Kidding aside, it seemed like every gift shop at John Wayne airport had Beckham jerseys for sale!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X