Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Cali Residents Looking to Visit DLR on July 1srt

Hi everyone, and any locals and CM's please weigh in. My wife and I are fully vaccinated out of state residents, driving to SoCal on June 26th to assist our daughter to move into a new home ... and we're staying a week. We bought DLR tickets and made reservations for Thursday July 1st ... hoping that DLR lifts the "out of staters are not welcome to visit" posture by then. Does anyone know of any out of CA residents who have been to DLR since the April re-opening? Also, what are your thoughts ... would the DLR ticket-takers turn away an out-of-stater with a purchased ticket, but not able to show a CA driver's license? Thanks everyone ... hoping to get in!

I haven't been down to the parks yet, but have heard they're randomly asking for ID to prove residency. As to whether or not the residency restriction will be lifted by then, no one probably knows as it comes from the State, not Disney.

Comment

The LATimes reported today that California will be lifting all pandemic mandates on June 15th ... so we'll see.

Comment

[Scrapping my answer because I think I confused LA County rules with the State.]

Comment

I agree with what others have said June 15th they say all CA mandates will be lifted but there will likely still be recommendations and many businesses will likely be putting in their own rules like they have already been doing. I can see Disney waiting until a couple of days before the 15th to make their announcement on what they will be doing. I think a lot of it also has to do with the vaccination rate by the 15th.
          Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X