Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH access?

Is the DLH completely off limits (no Goofy's Kitchen, Trader Sam's) or is it possible to at least stroll about? My son loves playing around the gazebo and the old Fantasy Waters area and we'll be in the area Jun 17-20.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Following

Comment

When we visited DTD a couple months back they had it roped off and you could not walk the grounds. I am not 100% sure if it is still this way but likely we will not be able walk the grounds until guests are allowed to stay on site. I wish I had better news for you and maybe somebody else can chime in with better info if they have it?
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Comment

It sounds like the former Fantasy Waters area might be truly gone by now. It sounds like the 4th hotel tower (DVC units) has already begun construction. On a related noted, DLH was also in the process of installing a key card gate by the DLH Downtown Disney entrance. However, the access gate will only be used during the night-time and remain open during the day.

The Paradise Pier hotel will be opened during your trip. But it's hotel food services & PCH will remain closed.

Your best bet for hotel visiting is the Grand Californian. By the time you visit, all of its' restaurants will have reopened to the general public.

Comment

Having missed out on getting tix/reservations by 2 hours (I was working when the announcement was made) I am now truly broken-hearted. I'm hoping my son will have an alternate preference before I arrive in CA for his summer break. Checked Knott's and thus far they have not altered their policy.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X