X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disneyland Hotel Reopens July 2

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ur-stay-today/

Also regarding restaurant service...

"Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar, Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill or the Coffee House. We recommend using the mobile order service on the Disneyland app** for added convenience at Tangaroa Terrace and the Coffee House."

Sweet...cant wait to drop another 2 Grand for no extras at a Disney Resort!
    - No Magic Mornings
    - No Monorail
    - A lot less in the Bank Account
    - And one of the farthest Disney Hotels "on prem"....so after your day is done you get to walk 1/2 mile back to your room

Comment

Yay!!!

I noticed that Steakhouse 55 & Goofy's Kitchen were not referenced. This sounds like they will still be closed.

Comment

DLR really needs to get their food situation handled. This issue is becoming more and more of a complaint for those that have gone it seems.
        Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

This line stood out to me: "The corridor flooring features new patterns inspired by the art of Mary Blair with graphic elements recalling the park lands each of the towers are named for." This seems like a really nice touch. I love the little Disney history homages throughout the hotel and I look forward to walking the grounds again and seeing the Old Unfaithful Geyser (I do miss the Peter Pan pool though).
          Last edited by Brian PieGuy; 05-20-2021, 07:04 PM. Reason: Run on sentence
          Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post
            This line stood out to me: "The corridor flooring features new patterns inspired by the art of Mary Blair with graphic elements recalling the park lands each of the towers are named for." This seems like a really nice touch. I love the little Disney history homages throughout the hotel and I look forward to walking the grounds again and seeing the Old Unfaithful Geyser (I do miss the Peter Pan pool though).
            I miss the Big Olympic pool
            and waterfall featured just in front of one the tower where guests could walk through caves that were under the waterfalls.
            Just beyond the waterfall area was an area called Seaports of the Pacific.
            and Dancing Water Show !
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

I miss the Big Olympic pool
              and waterfall featured just in front of one the tower where guests could walk through caves that were under the waterfalls.
              Just beyond the waterfall area was an area called Seaports of the Pacific.
              and Dancing Water Show !
              The old DLH grounds were an attraction onto themselves. Spent many nights as a teen wandering the grounds with my cousin and his friends who lived in Anaheim when I would stay with him a week every summer. Fun times, between the Waterfall, the arcade and the RC boats in the lagoon there was so much to do and see and it was so much bigger an area.
              Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

I do love the evening time around the Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sams outdoor seating areas. I'd love to go inside Trader Sams as well, love me some of those wings, and the panko encrusted long beans! While I don't drink alcohol anymore, I'd love to check out an over priced mocktail there on my next visit. Heck, we may just go to Trader Sams instead of the park to be honest. Since we are only 20 minutes from the DLR, it is doable!
                Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post

The old DLH grounds were an attraction onto themselves. Spent many nights as a teen wandering the grounds with my cousin and his friends who lived in Anaheim when I would stay with him a week every summer. Fun times, between the Waterfall, the arcade and the RC boats in the lagoon there was so much to do and see and it was so much bigger an area.
                  YEP old Disneyland Hotel
                  a great place for a Friday/Saturday night ,Hangout
                  and sometime few date's............and the price that fit my wallet size as well !
                  Meals-Drinks-and RELAX
                  and free parking
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X