Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA dinelyland for non CA citizens

Hi, I was wondering if the restriction of California residents applies for every human being. I want to visit my girlfriend (who is a CA resident) and go to Disneyland with her. Would the staff member ask me for residence? Or is it enough if my girlfriend has it?

Thank you for your help

Originally posted by zolohuila View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if the restriction of California residents applies for every human being. I want to visit my girlfriend (who is a CA resident) and go to Disneyland with her. Would the staff member ask me for residence? Or is it enough if my girlfriend has it?

Thank you for your help
    Your probably good with her having an ID (just in case). As I was just there for 2 days and not once did they ask...good luck

Comment

Technically YES it applies to every non-California resident. If you do not live in California then you are not "allowed" to purchase ticket and visit Disneyland at this time. Of course what is "officially" the rule and what is being practiced isn't always the same thing.

Comment

Maybe the website uses geo location, or your credit card address info to verify online that you are a CA resident. I guess they wouldn’t bother checking after that.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X