Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Leader

Is there a limit to the number of people under a boarding group leader in the virtual queue?
    and how do you set up a boarding group leader?

Are you referring to linking the tickets in the app to get everyone on the same boarding group? It defaults to whoevers app you are using.

So say my husband and I are there together, we both have the app and can link each other's tickets. In my app, I'd default to the leader while trying to join the boarding group and vice versa for him.

Comment

Hi all,

I didn't want to create a new topic so asking here - does anyone know the earliest boarding group time? Is it 8am (when the park soft opens), 9am? Trying to figure out how early to arrive at the park. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JavertHL View Post
        Hi all,

I didn't want to create a new topic so asking here - does anyone know the earliest boarding group time? Is it 8am (when the park soft opens), 9am? Trying to figure out how early to arrive at the park. Thanks!
        They usually aim to have the first boarding group open around 8:50 am or so, assuming there aren't any problems. Some days (like yesterday) they have issues getting it started and they don't call the first groups until 10am or later. That is a rarer occurrence now than it was back when the ride first opened, though.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X