Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers Campus Access

Avengers Campus Access

When Avengers Campus opens, you will be able to enter at the main entrance located right next to the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (also known as WEB), just past Carthay Circle Restaurant and across from Golden Vine Winery.

There are two ways to gain access into Avengers Campus: you can either use the standby queue, or the virtual queue* option for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. Here’s how each option works:
    • Standby queue: When Avengers Campus reaches capacity, a standby queue to enter Avengers Campus will be available to the right of its main entrance by the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (WEB) for those looking to take in the sights and sounds of Avengers Campus.
    • Virtual queue for WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure: In order to experience WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, guests are required to join the virtual queue, which is accessible via the Disneyland mobile app.** There is no standby line for this attraction. Similar to Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, virtual queue enrollment times will be twice daily, at 7 a.m. (which you can do from the comfort of your home or hotel room) and 12 p.m. To learn the details of how the system will work, visit this page for more information. Once a guest’s boarding group is called, they should head to the left of the land’s main entrance along the parade corridor. You may enjoy Avengers Campus after your boarding group has been called and you have entered the land.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive, but I'm slightly annoyed because I was planning to visit the park during the Fourth of July week. Mission Breakout is one of my favorite rides, and it sounds like it's going to be a headache to get to.

I'm crossing my fingers that the land doesn't hit capacity on the regular, but it's so small... one can't help but think –– "It can't be that hard."

Dang you land built for ants!

Why? I'd imagine GOT:MB is/will be accessible thru Hollywood?

Comment

I don't think TDA learned their lesson with Galaxy's Edge. They act like Holidays-sized amount of crowds will descend on the park, whenever something new opens.

And yet, the system is pointless because:
      1. There is already a cap on attendence.
      2. No out of state visitors are allowed.
      3. The actual line does not allow access to WEB.(That's fact is going to over well with unaware guests).

Comment

When I think of Avengers Campus
        I sure ,"I be thinking" ,were the EXIT lol-imo
        Last edited by Eagleman; 06-02-2021, 07:44 PM.
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by lemuth0922 View Post
          Why? I'd imagine GOT:MB is/will be accessible thru Hollywood?
          Basically what people are saying is that because GOTG:MB is part of Avengers Campus, people will have to wait in the standby line to enter the campus, then get in another line to ride GOTG:MB. There have been suggestions that the Hollywood entrance will be blocked off. This has some credit to it given that GOTG:MB has been closing at 1PM for CM previews.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
            I don't think TDA learned their lesson with Galaxy's Edge. They act like Holidays-sized amount of crowds will descend on the park, whenever something new opens.

And yet, the system is pointless because:
            1. There is already a cap on attendence.
            2. No out of state visitors are allowed.
            3. The actual line does not allow access to WEB.(That's fact is going to over well with unaware guests).
            I know this sounds silly, but I wish they weren't making Avengers Campus a big deal. It's a really small land with only one new ride that's a carbon copy of another ride and a to-go dining spot.

I would really like to not wait in two lines to ride an attraction that's been open for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

Basically what people are saying is that because GOTG:MB is part of Avengers Campus, people will have to wait in the standby line to enter the campus, then get in another line to ride GOTG:MB. There have been suggestions that the Hollywood entrance will be blocked off. This has some credit to it given that GOTG:MB has been closing at 1PM for CM previews.
              Hmm... That is interesting. Because the current map on the app has AC marked off as a separate land. I guess only time will tell if it officially gets rolled into AC come June 4.

As of today, Disneyland.com has it listed as belonging to Hollywood Land...maybe only for another 2 days?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lemuth0922 View Post

Hmm... That is interesting. Because the current map on the app has AC marked off as a separate land. I guess only time will tell if it officially gets rolled into AC come June 4.

As of today, Disneyland.com has it listed as belonging to Hollywood Land...maybe only for another 2 days?
                We'll see what happens. Given that closing time, I'm expecting that in-person GOTG:MB might be considered one with the land...

Man, how times have changed, too!

Comment

Oh, I hadn't caught that...

I just took a look at the app. The pathway from the entrance past WEB to gett into the land looks painstakingly narrow. It's bottle necking waiting to happen... I foresee it being about as bad as the bridge from Adventure Land to drop down into NOS to the side of the POTC entrance along the River Belle Terrace 😬 yikes.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X