Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oga's Cantina Reservations 2021

Anyone know anything about Oga's Cantina reservations? Every forum and subreddit I've looked at has NOTHING. Stayed up until midnight to see if the reservation window opened. Went online at 7am this morning and says they are filled all the way through to August! Was anyone able to get a reservation?

EDIT: I'm hearing now that July + August reservations aren't open yet. We are going in July. Any word on July reservations + when that window opens? I thought the window was 60 days...
    Last edited by mouseketeer07; 06-14-2021, 08:49 AM.
    I'll never grow up...
    Peter Pan

Looks like through end of June is now available, so jump on it.

Still nothing for July or August yet

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey114 View Post
      Looks like through end of June is now available, so jump on it.

Still nothing for July or August yet
      That's what I've been hearing. Does anyone know when July reservations will open up?
      I'll never grow up...
      Peter Pan

Comment

The reservation system opened at 6am PT, I was able to get reservations for later this week. The system still shows many available times in June, but I also assumed that July and August would be available now also.

Comment

I was able to get a reservation for Thursday at about 9:30 this morning.

Comment

July is now up, as of a few minutes ago.

Comment

I have been trying since 5am on the 14th to get reservations for anytime between the 25-29 of July and am coming up empty. I am hoping not all of July is out.

Comment

Originally posted by carolwoodpr View Post
                I have been trying since 5am on the 14th to get reservations for anytime between the 25-29 of July and am coming up empty. I am hoping not all of July is out.
                I'm in a similar situation. I missed the opening moments of the reservation availability for Oga's because of an internet connection issues, and everything in July has been booked since.

I'm hoping they'll be a time when more availability opens up... Perhaps 30 days before? One week before?

Does anyone have insight about this?

Comment

Reservation availability for everything, parks and dining, changes every minute. If you don't get something now, keep trying. For Oga's it's very likely that they are only allowing a certain percentage of pre-pandemic capacity because of staffing/efficiency issues. It's important to remember that while COVID restrictions on guests have lifted, Cal OSHA still has very strict restrictions on workers.

Also, for Oga's, stand-by is an option. I know a guaranteed time is better, but they appear to be reserving a good percentage of capacity for the stand-by list. You can add yourself to the list through the app as long as you are in the park.

Comment

FYI Oga's got overbooked for this month. Cast members are calling to ask those who have reserved if they would like to cancel or reschedule.

Comment

We were at Oga's Friday 6/18 and it seemed to be filled to normal (pre-covid) capacity. They were cramming multiple parties into the booths, keeping them tight. We were at a standing table, and they kept it at 8 people constantly (multiple parties).

Comment

Have they released any dates in August yet for Oga's? We are going the week of the 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by ELD View Post
                          Have they released any dates in August yet for Oga's? We are going the week of the 23rd
                          Yes but reservations are going quick. I would suggest you check the app to make reservations by 6am PST. Reservations are released (sometimes) around 3am PST, and don't last much later than 8am to the most popular spots.

I was able to grab a July reservation to Oga's, but that was luck that I happened to check my phone when it was released.

Comment

This is crazy. Still checking every day at 5am and 3pm with no luck.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X