Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Single Rider back at Disneyland

Usually traveling with an odd numbered group myself… I would prefer the option to NOT have a stranger seated next to me. But here’s the news:

“On Saturday, both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure reintroduced single rider lines for some of their most popular rides, according to a report from The Orange County Register.

The single rider option is said to be available for select attractions at Disneyland, including Space Mountain, Indiana Jones Adventure, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Star Tours and Splash Mountain.”
    On Saturday, both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure reintroduced single rider lines for some of their most popular rides.

Single Rider for Space Mountain?
    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
      Yes. It was introduced in November 2017.

For Disney Theme Park Video Click Here!

Comment

Being single.......single rider works, for me better .
        So fine News being Good !
        IMO
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I never knew it existed on Space Mountain either. I do love the system though; I always feel like I'm a VIP that gets to skip the line . I never really minded sitting next to a stranger; it's a little awkward, but I always thought of it is having to make a buddy for five minutes.
          Brian the Pooh

Comment

It's a secret to everybody. You enter at the exit and go through the Chicken exit for the Loading Zone. I remember going through single rider, and I was surprised to see that the suspended queue in the loading zone, is actually below ground level. I knew the ride had a deep foundation, but not that deep!

I think my favorite Single Rider Queue is Splash, as the line crosses over the flume. It's a surprising treat!

Comment

I’ve utilized it many times. That being said, wonder if a group can refuse a single rider sitting next to them on an attraction like RSR? Someone might not be comfortable brushing shoulders with a stranger throughout the ride.
              Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

Comment

I was at my favorite local pizza place for lunch today in Souther California. It was full. They have a fully opened salad bar. It seems like we should just do away with the salad bar after covid. Kind of like how they required (in front seat) using seat belts after everyone kept getting killed in car accidents in the 1950s. I guess Single Rider line is totally different, but for some reason my brain went there.

​​​​​Random Sunday thoughts… Just get the vaccine and lets all get back in line.

Comment

^ Noooo, let's not start another Covid thread!!
                  Brian the Pooh

Comment

It appears that is Single Rider is not available for the Matterhorn(Reopens Friday), Soarin, Goofy Sky School. All of said rides were MIA in the intial report on the OCR.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
                      It appears that is Single Rider is not available for the Matterhorn(Reopens Friday), Soarin, Goofy Sky School. All of said rides were MIA in the intial report on the OCR.
                      Wait.

Soarin' has a Single Rider Line?

I'm genuinely shocked if so. I thought of myself as a Single Rider professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

Wait.

I'm genuinely shocked if so. I thought of myself as a Single Rider professional.
                        YES-Soarin' has a Single Rider Line
                        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

Wait.

I haven't use it since 2015, but I believe they still have it.

Comment

The hours I've wasted waiting in standby alone... Thanks for the info, Micechat forum dwellers!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X