Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Disneyland Parades return?

Hi there! Does anyone have the inside scoop about when parades will return to Disneyland? I have heard that Halloween will be the first, but also that Christmas will be the first. Can anyone confirm?

Hi! I think I read from our very own mod PhotoMatt that the rumor is that Magic Happens! will return in August (PhotoMatt, if you see this, correct me if I am wrong.) Of course, it's just a rumor, so if you're riding on the return of parades, it's safer not to make concrete plans until Disney makes the announcement.

EDIT: I read back on his post in question. Performers for Magic Happens! have gotten their callbacks, so it could be sooner rather than later depending on how quickly people return?

Comment

Captain Andy Interesting! I actually am planning to audition for parades and was hoping to get a more concrete idea of when that could happen. I've been watching the audition website everyday 😊 I wonder if only select performers in Magic Happens got callbacks. I have a friend who was a performer but hasn't heard anything in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkleismyfavcolor View Post
        Captain Andy Interesting! I actually am planning to audition for parades and was hoping to get a more concrete idea of when that could happen. I've been watching the audition website everyday 😊 I wonder if only select performers in Magic Happens got callbacks. I have a friend who was a performer but hasn't heard anything in a while.
        It's wrong of me to assume, but Disney is probably going through the list like previous departments have. Crossing my fingers for you! Hope you can apply for an audition soon!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkleismyfavcolor View Post
          Good Luck........always keep hoping
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

It's wrong of me to assume, but Disney is probably going through the list like previous departments have. Crossing my fingers for you! Hope you can apply for an audition soon!
            That would make complete sense for them to take time to go down the list of previous performers! And thank you, that's really nice of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

Good Luck........always keep hoping
              Thank you very much! 🥰

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X