X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcade
    replied
    Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post
    On a related note, one thing interesting I've read about the the new three day 309 deal, apparently cannot be used to upgrade to anything. You use it or lose it, or so I've heard.
    I have read and been told the same. I find interesting that DLR is so forthright you cannot upgrade the 3 day Ca residence tickets. Currently there isn’t and AP to upgrade to so why the need to prevent being able to upgrade unless…?

Leave a comment:

• Eagleman
    replied
    Originally posted by tarheelalum View Post
    On a related note, one thing interesting I've read about the the new three day 309 deal, apparently cannot be used to upgrade to anything. You use it or lose it, or so I've heard.
    Make sense with special promotion imo

Leave a comment:

• tarheelalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WaltDisney'sAlec
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephenecs View Post
    Watch this video. It may help.
    https://youtu.be/8hVJKE40Q08
    This confirms that it is definitely for the one-day tickets. I'm guessing multi-day tickets still cannot be upgraded.

Leave a comment:

• Stephenecs
    replied
    Watch this video. It may help.
    https://youtu.be/8hVJKE40Q08

Leave a comment:

• WaltDisney'sAlec
    replied
    I have also heard that you cannot upgrade your multiday tickets. The fact that they are good for an extra year is the only consolation they offer, but otherwise it only makes financial sense if you already planned on going next year too. If you can upgrade at the booth, maybe that is only for a single-day ticket.

When I've bought an AP in the past, I would get a multi-day ticket so I could go on blackout days, then upgrade on the last day. Disney isn't leaving any money on the table with these SoCal passes, and the fact that CMs were prepared to answer that you can't upgrade tells you all you need to know. They want both money and bodies in the parks, and they're not above being a little stingy if they think you'll pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• Mehrida E
    started a topic Can we upgrade our tickets?

Can we upgrade our tickets?

So last Friday we purchased two day parkhopper tickets for $290. This Tuesday, DLR came out with the 3 day Socal resident parkhopper deal for $304. I waited over an hour to talk to a Cast Member over the phone. When it was finally my turn, I asked if we could upgrade to the 3 day and split the small difference. He said no. But he encouraged us to cancel the reservation dates for the 2 that we had & those two dates will be good until December 2022. Then he said we should buy the 3 day pass. We took his advice because he was adamant that we could not upgrade our 2 day to a three day. Now, I'm seeing if we go to the ticket booth, we could have upgraded. I asked the cast member if we could do it at the ticket booth and he said no. Has anyone upgraded their two day ticket to a three day using the new SoCal resident deal & can provide more information about this? Thank you.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X