Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but Disney is losing me...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeCool View Post
    I am done. Disney can offer Halloween parties and Christmas parties at $165 for 5 hours but the Early Entry for Resort Hotel Guests has not returned with the same high prices....
    It is greed and total lack of respect for onsite guests!! It is disgraceful. I am done.
    Thankfully, the events haven't even sold out (unlike Oogie Boogie Bash). SoCal residents have a great instinct for when things should be included in admission, and when upcharges are justified. It looks like the Christmas party is one that is fizzling because it's just something that Disneyland has always offered guests with the price of admission.

I too am done for now, but hopefully more of us keep voting with our wallet and they bring things back like how they used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaltDisney'sAlec View Post

Thankfully, the events haven't even sold out (unlike Oogie Boogie Bash). SoCal residents have a great instinct for when things should be included in admission, and when upcharges are justified. It looks like the Christmas party is one that is fizzling because it's just something that Disneyland has always offered guests with the price of admission.

I too am done for now, but hopefully more of us keep voting with our wallet and they bring things back like how they used to be.
      This is music to my little mouse ears. I predicted the Christmas party would be a flop. And if it hasn’t sold out within the first day or two it most certainly is. This is a prime example of voting with your wallet. I’d be surprised if Disney tries to do this again next Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        This is music to my little mouse ears. I predicted the Christmas party would be a flop. And if it hasn’t sold out within the first day or two it most certainly is. This is a prime example of voting with your wallet. I’d be surprised if Disney tries to do this again next Christmas.
        If the readers' comments and poll in this week's MiceChat Disneyland Update are any example, Disney may be getting coal in its stocking this year: The comments and poll results overwhelmingly reject the special-ticket Christmas party.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
        - Bob Chapek

Comment

• I mean, given what was presumed to be chaotic during the first nights of Oogie Boogie Bash (parades running late which corresponded with dining packages, trail closing early, general confusion amongst cast members, some rides half-working) I understand people being skeptical to lay money down on the next holiday event.
          Last edited by Captain Andy; 09-16-2021, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

If the readers' comments and poll in this week's MiceChat Disneyland Update are any example, Disney may be getting coal in its stocking this year: The comments and poll results overwhelmingly reject the special-ticket Christmas party.

Mr Wiggins ,there might be many, who don't like the Ideal....

The real question is , How many people will go ahead, and buy a special-ticket Christmas party?
            WDW has been doing it for many years now......

Now for me, I rather go other's place's ,to get into the spirit Christmas !
            It would be more cheaper as well, than going to a Disney Parks.

IMO

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X