Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Oga just for drinks?

Is it acceptable to go to Oga’s to try the drinks? We don’t want food at that point, but gotta try some blue milk!

Acceptable to whom? Nobody is going to make you order food, and there's not that much to eat at Oga's anyway.

Comment

Sure, why not? We went to Oga's at WDW and just had drinks (at 9.30am!!). IMHO it's primarily a 'bar' anyway.
      "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

I thought Oga's was a bar anyway? The food was just there as an addition to the drinks.

Comment

Absolutely! That’s the only reason to go there, other than the ambiance, as there are only a couple snack items on the menu.

Anyone try the spotchka yet? I want a refreshing fermented krill beverage.

Comment

You can try the blue milk other places in GE. There's even a walk up stand that sells just that and the green milk.
            "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Cast Member View Post
              Is it acceptable to go to Oga’s to try the drinks? We don’t want food at that point, but gotta try some blue milk!
              The food is really an afterthought there, so, yes.

Comment

Sounds like we will be going to Oga’s! Now that I got a month of Mouse Watchers!

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Cast Member View Post
                  Sounds like we will be going to Oga’s! Now that I got a month of Mouse Watchers!
                  Oga's standby line process is not that bad (at least the day I went). So if no reservations open up, don't fret too much! You can try the alternative way of getting in.

Comment

I got the Yub Nub, which is the most expensive drink, but it comes with the BEST souvenir cup. It's a good quality ceramic Tiki style cup.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X