Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey Legs

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Turkey Legs

    Are turkey legs available at Disneyland? Or are hot food carts closed?
    We’re going next week and I’d really like to know to plan accordingly.
    thanks

  • #2
    Turkey legs are available.

    In case anyone asks, frozen bananas are not. Allegedly, the supplier went out of business.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
      Turkey legs are available.

      In case anyone asks, frozen bananas are not. Allegedly, the supplier went out of business.
      REALLY.........My first frozen bananas was at Disneyland.........

      (Fact it getting hard to find good bananas in the store's) imo
      That can be the reason-
      Allegedly, the supplier went out of business.
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

        REALLY.........My first frozen bananas was at Disneyland.........

        (Fact it getting hard to find good bananas in the store's) imo
        That can be the reason-
        Allegedly, the supplier went out of business.
        My condolences, Eagleman. :'( And true, that could be the reason!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

          My condolences, Eagleman. :'( And true, that could be the reason!
          Well Thanks...for years, I eat bananas almost every day
          and it getting harder and harder , to find GOOD ones in the store's
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
            Turkey legs are available.

            In case anyone asks, frozen bananas are not. Allegedly, the supplier went out of business.
            Man, I thought there was always money in the banana stand.

            Comment


            • #7
              That's great about the bananas, but what aboutthe turkey leg?

              Comment


              • #8
                I never care for Disney -turkey leg- to dry for me
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
                  I never care for Disney -turkey leg- to dry for me
                  Agreed...tastes like an old dried out piece of ham...gross

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by YeaDZNY View Post

                    Agreed...tastes like an old dried out piece of ham...gross
                    GROSS - good word for Disney -turkey leg...................and you better have BIG-Jumbo soda drink in the other hand ,
                    LOL going need it !
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

                      GROSS - good word for Disney -turkey leg...................and you better have BIG-Jumbo soda drink in the other hand ,
                      LOL going need it !
                      Need Water...too salty for anything else going down

                      Comment

                      Get Away Today Footer

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X