Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current ride capacity?

How full are rides when they load them at this point? Are they still skipping rows or anything like that?

Full capacity

Comment

From what I have heard single rider is back as well, so they should not have any barriers minus those self imposed to save on cost.
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
        From what I have heard single rider is back as well, so they should not have any barriers minus those self imposed to save on cost.
        I'm for single rider.... Work For Me as Single ,most of the time !
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

From the last two times I went (3 weeks ago), they were full capacity. I just don't get why the tram isn't running if they don't have social distancing anymore. I read someone's comment on here a few days ago that they thought it was because of maintenance or lack of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_IvanStark View Post
            From the last two times I went (3 weeks ago), they were full capacity. I just don't get why the tram isn't running if they don't have social distancing anymore. I read someone's comment on here a few days ago that they thought it was because of maintenance or lack of.
            It's because the Chapek regime is cutting back on guest services to increase profits. And as long as DLR's customers continue to vote Yes with their wallets, the cutbacks will continue.
            "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
            it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
            together with every variety of recreation and fun,
            designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
            - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
            - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

It's because the Chapek regime is cutting back on guest services to increase profits. And as long as DLR's customers continue to vote Yes with their wallets, the cutbacks will continue.
              Report says it because of maintenance...Because the "Rats got to them"
              and they can be right also
              But -I with you - Chapek regime is cutting back on guest services to increase profits as well.

The Rats is from Burbank Ca
              IMO
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_IvanStark View Post
                It's the same question a lot of people have regarding the Indiana Jones queue pre-show (the video was trimmed, and the editing job was a bit choppy. It's been assumed that it was shortened to speed up the queues while everyone was socially distant.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
                  And as long as DLR's customers continue to vote Yes with their wallets, the cutbacks will continue.
                  100% agree with you here

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X