Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OG Plans for Downtown Disney? DisneylandForward?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagleman
    replied
    Originally posted by rld275501 View Post

The real question is who will be CEO then. Still Chapek or possibly Josh D'Amaro? Maybe we will luck out.
    That be nice though.......

Leave a comment:

• merlinjones
    replied
    Originally posted by rld275501 View Post
    What is the story with the originally planned underground parking garage?
    I don't know -- but one phase of the original Downtown Disney plan that was abandoned was the DisneyQuest on the still undeveloped "pad" between what used to be the nightclub and the Mexican restaurant (where there is just fence on the DTD side) -- from the old trams you could see that junky backstage area that was never built and that the surrounding buildings are sort of elevated.

Leave a comment:

• rld275501
    replied
    Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

I think it already is......but 2023 is way over a year away.........
    The real question is who will be CEO then. Still Chapek or possibly Josh D'Amaro? Maybe we will luck out.

Leave a comment:

• Eagleman
    replied
    Originally posted by linkeq2001 View Post
    If the parks divisions continues to underdeliver for the next year or so I’d expect that Disney forward concept to either be a shadow of its former self or almost completely scrapped.
    I think it already is......but 2023 is way over a year away.........

Leave a comment:

• linkeq2001
    replied
    If the parks divisions continues to underdeliver for the next year or so I’d expect that Disney forward concept to either be a shadow of its former self or almost completely scrapped.

Leave a comment:

• Spongeocto4
    replied
    There is an alleged parking garage built with Downtown Disney, but I could be wrong. There is one for the Grand California Hotel, when the DVC wing was built.

DisneylandFoward is likely still in the development/blue sky phase. Disney is not expected to present their plans for DLF until 2023.

Leave a comment:

• OG Plans for Downtown Disney? DisneylandForward?

Ok, so. I was lurking on the thread about the DLR septic tank debate. Came across the following comment. In an attempt to avoid derailing that thread, I decided to create create this one.

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

Cannon Consulting Corporation: Disneyland California Projects

Grand Californian Hotel: "...The project included detailed grading, water, sewer and drainage design."

Downtown Disney Entertainment Center and Parking Facilities: "...Services included on-site demolition, grading, drainage, dry and wet utilities, an underground parking garage, underground 100-year storm drain detention system, and a sewer pump lift station."
    So, you see? What is the story with the ooriginally planned underground parking garage? Could this relate to the current plans for DisneylandForward project? Maybe implemented into the current plans?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X