Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Hopper vs One a Day

Visiting Disneyland October 6-12. Going to Oogie Boogie on 7th. Question is do you think it is worth buying Park Hoppers, considering you can’t hop until a certain time and the difference in closing times is probably only one hour??? Would it be better to by one park a day passes and add Genie +
    I miss the old Disneyland, when everything was easier!

If I was going to be there 6 days, I would not bother with park hoppers.
    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
      If I was going to be there 6 days, I would not bother with park hoppers.
      I agree
      If was me ,I would just do a park a day.......and save money on hopping parks.
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Honestly, there are a few options here.

If it's your first time visiting and you're only there for 2 days (which for Disneyland is understandable since it's not really a big vacation spot), single park tickets are the best option as you can enjoy each park separately at a cheaper price.

If you're thinking of staying for 4 days (I don't see many visitors going for much longer at the So Cal parks), than park hoppers are the better options here because of how you have more time, and as such can experience both parks at your leisure without feeling like you've really missed much of the parks.

If this was WDW, that would be different since, unlike Disneyland where you can go from one park to the other within a 10 minute time frame, WDW takes 15-30 minutes just to get from one park to another, where it'll start to feel more like a hassle to try and visit multiple parks in a single day. Also with how large the 4 parks are, it'd make much more sense that even on a 7-10 day trip, you'd probably stick with single park tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by dpra17 View Post
          Visiting Disneyland October 6-12. Going to Oogie Boogie on 7th. Question is do you think it is worth buying Park Hoppers, considering you can’t hop until a certain time and the difference in closing times is probably only one hour??? Would it be better to by one park a day passes and add Genie +
          I miss the old Disneyland, when everything was easier!
          Uggghh way too long to be in these parks now a days...IM sure you'll be over it all after the 2nd day

Comment

I personally always get a park hopper. But the last few times I went, it felt rushed. Only because I would make lunch reservations at DTD around the time they allow you to cross over (1:00 PM). I don't feel like walking back and forth. I'm going for my birthday this Thursday and staying at Paradise Pier so I'm doing the One Day Park ticket (08/26-08/27).First time doing it.

But to answer your question, it does feel rushed. And now with bigger crowds being allowed in, you'll most likely only cover 70% of the attractions IF you're lucky. It all depends on how you're going to approach the attractions. Try the one day park ticket with genie+. Then give us your insights on it . I can assure you by doing a Park Hopper with Genie+, it will cost you an arm and a leg... possibly a kidney, too.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X