Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting >$189 down on pass still possible? Contradicting info.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting >$189 down on pass still possible? Contradicting info.

We usually would pay more than the minimum down payment for passes to lower the monthly payment. It really isn’t a bit deal, just something we’re used to doing. On the info blog it says pass will only be sold online. Via chat they told us that they are not offering the option to pay more than down payment currently. But someone we know called via phone and was told they could do this at the booth. We also have a friend who works for Disney say they think they will offer this with Magickey, but most info contradicts those two accounts.

Has there been any more info on if the booths will
    be open tomorrow or soon for Magickey purchases or is it 100% for sure online only and the only options are $189 and pay full? Disney very poor with the communication like always.

You cannot make any Magic Key alterations at the booths, unfortunately. I think this is part of the terms and conditions. You can only do so via the app. Hope this changes because this is annoying and I'm not even a key holder, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
      You cannot make any Magic Key alterations at the booths, unfortunately. I think this is part of the terms and conditions. You can only do so via the app. Hope this changes because this is annoying and I'm not even a key holder, LOL.
      I find it annoying...because today business world...it hard to talk to live person
      Have to do the App game..........
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
        This is incorrect, last night my friend took a 3-day non-hopper ticket, 4 gift cards, and $200 cash to the ticket booth and applied all of it towards the down payment on a Dream Key, in all $900 of down-payment across 3 forms of value reducing her monthly to about $40/mo.

Please check out my website too!

Comment

Originally posted by Omnitographer View Post

This is incorrect, last night my friend took a 3-day non-hopper ticket, 4 gift cards, and $200 cash to the ticket booth and applied all of it towards the down payment on a Dream Key, in all $900 of down-payment across 3 forms of value reducing her monthly to about $40/mo.
          I think there's some terrible miscommunication happening then. My apologies for the false info.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X