Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Day Reservations?

My apologies if this has already been answered, but can guests make same-day park reservations with the Magic Key pass? As a former AP, I loved the ability to just go to Disneyland on the fly.

Thank you!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    My apologies if this has already been answered, but can guests make same-day park reservations with the Magic Key pass? As a former AP, I loved the ability to just go to Disneyland on the fly.

Thank you!
    Yes you can. You can go today after buying your pass if you want.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "‚Äč This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

I did it Thursday (Aug 26). Got Resv at 11:30. Hit park at 2:00. Park hopped at 7:00pm.
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
      Mark Twain

Comment

Same Day Reservations ?

I sure like it Better, when I hop in my car
        lot better
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X