Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Magic Key / admission

Have a question on Magic Key passes. Let's say I purchase a park hopper ticket today online, and i don't use it for a couple weeks, can i go on a blackout day to redeem and convert it to a Magic Key pass (Believe Key)?
    "Raiders Suck"
    -Walt Disney

Originally posted by Daboltz View Post
    Have a question on Magic Key passes. Let's say I purchase a park hopper ticket today online, and i don't use it for a couple weeks, can i go on a blackout day to redeem and convert it to a Magic Key pass (Believe Key)?
    I'm no expert. You couldn't get in with the pass on a blackout day, but I would think if you had the right-priced ticket for that day and a reservation, you could get in on the ticket, then before the day was over, put the price of the ticket toward the pass.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sailor310 View Post

I'm no expert. You couldn't get in with the pass on a blackout day, but I would think if you had the right-priced ticket for that day and a reservation, you could get in on the ticket, then before the day was over, put the price of the ticket toward the pass.
      That's kinda what i mean...If I purchase a full day admission ticket today, and go to the park in two weeks (on a black out day) can i upgrade it to a magic key.
      "Raiders Suck"
      -Walt Disney

Comment

That's kinda what i mean...If I purchase a full day admission ticket today, and go to the park in two weeks (on a black out day) can i upgrade it to a magic key.
        That's what I said. Yes. (again I'm no expert. I'm making an educated guess)
        Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sailor310 View Post

That's what I said. Yes. (again I'm no expert. I'm making an educated guess)
          I AGREE.......Might have , lay down more money
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

If you have a park hopper and you enter the second park after 1 pm, can you then go back to the first park the same day?

Comment

Originally posted by kadydid41 View Post
              If you have a park hopper and you enter the second park after 1 pm, can you then go back to the first park the same day?
              Yes.

Comment

If you want to visit the parks on a blacked out day (or days) for the pass you want to buy, the best thing to do is absolutely buy a ticket and then convert to the pass on or after entering the park on the last day of your ticket. You do this on the app (it will show "upgrade" button for you to click) and you will get a pass pretty immediately.

NOTE: you will lose any reservations you have that are attached to the ticket, so be careful if you're doing the conversion early and have more days/reservations on the ticket.

Comment

Yes, but wait until the end of the day to upgrade to a magic key. Once you upgrade you will lose your reservation for the day and you will not be able to re-enter the park if you leave.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X