Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Key Welcome Package

Hi Everyone:

Has anyone who has purchased a Magic Key, received the Magic Key Welcome Package? If so, when did you purchase your Magic Key and when did you receive the package? I am trying to get a timeline as to how fast Disneyland is with this program.

Thanks!

Michael
    Enchanted key Holder

I haven't seen any reports on any of the other sites I frequent about these arriving for anyone, yet. Granted it's only been about two weeks since the program went live. While I can't offer you any evidence or real answers regarding what you are asking, it may be worth noting that Disney has said this offer is good until the end of October for those who sign up. Perhaps they won't send any of them out until that cut off time has passed so they can instead just do one, singular mail-out and know exactly how many they need to send?

In any case, I would just sort of put myself in the mindset of it arriving sometime before the end of November. If it arrives sooner, then it'll just be a nice surprise for you. Feel free to let us know if that ends up being what happens.

Comment

I agree with Blurr, the fact that did not show images of the package ( minus the pin ) MK's would receive tells me they hadn't finished designing it yet. I also can see the more people sign up the less exciting this package will get. If numbers are small they will make it more elaborate to make some people regret not signing up so the next time they are sure to.
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
        I agree with Blurr, the fact that did not show images of the package ( minus the pin ) MK's would receive tells me they hadn't finished designing it yet. I also can see the more people sign up the less exciting this package will get. If numbers are small they will make it more elaborate to make some people regret not signing up so the next time they are sure to.
        Does this look like something that hasn't been designed yet?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	magic-key-charter-members-to-receive-special-mailer-full-of-magic-key-goodies-2.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	8646697We'll get the packages when we get them. It's been less then two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post
          We'll get the packages when we get them.
          That's right.

Because everyone knows we can always trust Disney to deliver on what they promise.

"Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
          it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
          together with every variety of recreation and fun,
          designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
          - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
          - Bob Chapek

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

That's right.

Because everyone knows we can always trust Disney to deliver on what they promise.

Geeeeeee....I not missing out
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Does this look like something that hasn't been designed yet?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	magic-key-charter-members-to-receive-special-mailer-full-of-magic-key-goodies-2.jpg
Views:	822
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	8646697We'll get the packages when we get them. It's been less then two weeks.
              I hadn’t seen this image. All of the emails etc. simply showed the pin and said more would be coming. If this is all the package entails than I for one would not be very anxious to get it. I would also be surprised if they are shipping that popcorn bucket to everyone. That is likely something you pick up at the parks.
              Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

I hadn’t seen this image. All of the emails etc. simply showed the pin and said more would be coming. If this is all the package entails than I for one would not be very anxious to get it. I would also be surprised if they are shipping that popcorn bucket to everyone. That is likely something you pick up at the parks.
                the popcorn bucket isn't included.
                Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
                Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sailor310 View Post

the popcorn bucket isn't included.
                  To bad ...that would make a good TRASH bucket.........
                  Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

At least new Disneyland passholders get something. I was blocked from buying a pass for over a year, and when they finally let me buy one, all I got was a higher price and less benefits than people who already had them. Plus, they are getting a free AP magnet.
                    Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteness View Post

At least new Disneyland passholders get something. I was blocked from buying a pass for over a year, and when they finally let me buy one, all I got was a higher price and less benefits than people who already had them. Plus, they are getting a free AP magnet.
                      So...I guess you're talking about WDW. If that's the case, then the decision to not be on of those people who already had APs was yours. You chose not to get one before the pandemic, or you chose to let it expire. You at least had the opportunity to have one, although I don't know anything about your personal financial/life situation.
                      Here in California, we were given no such choice. We had our entire program "sunsetted" and got refunds whether we wanted them or not. We had no opportunity to renew our old ones and have the previous benefits grandfathered in.
                      Also, in Florida, you didn't have to deal with your resort being closed for over a year.
                      And as far as higher prices and less benefits,well, welcome to our world. Your "Incredi Pass" is $1299, while our "Dream Key" is $1399. $1399..to get into two parks. Two.
                      And as far as those people with the WDW APs who got to renew their old ones, all I can say to them is, enjoy your year (or less than year). (I happen to have a WDW Platinum which expires in February, so I'll enjoy my 6 months, although I may not even get to Florida before my expiration).

Comment

So...I guess you're talking about WDW. If that's the case, then the decision to not be on of those people who already had APs was yours. You chose not to get one before the pandemic, or you chose to let it expire. You at least had the opportunity to have one, although I don't know anything about your personal financial/life situation.
                        Here in California, we were given no such choice. We had our entire program "sunsetted" and got refunds whether we wanted them or not. We had no opportunity to renew our old ones and have the previous benefits grandfathered in.
                        Also, in Florida, you didn't have to deal with your resort being closed for over a year.
                        And as far as higher prices and less benefits,well, welcome to our world. Your "Incredi Pass" is $1299, while our "Dream Key" is $1399. $1399..to get into two parks. Two.
                        And as far as those people with the WDW APs who got to renew their old ones, all I can say to them is, enjoy your year (or less than year). (I happen to have a WDW Platinum which expires in February, so I'll enjoy my 6 months, although I may not even get to Florida before my expiration).
                        Uh, no, we were Disneyland passholders when the pandemic struck. I was in park on the last open day. We subsequently moved to Kissimmee and they wouldn’t let me get a WDW pass until this week. Believe me I tried. As for the parks being closed for a year longer than here…well, I’m sorry that was imposed on Californians, but I don’t think Disney was responsible.
                        Dumbo rats: the other lovable rodents.

Comment

Laughing-
                          Think how many things you can do ,with a magnet!
                          LL >(((((((((((((((((((((((>
                          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Uh, no, we were Disneyland passholders when the pandemic struck. I was in park on the last open day. We subsequently moved to Kissimmee and they wouldn’t let me get a WDW pass until this week. Believe me I tried. As for the parks being closed for a year longer than here…well, I’m sorry that was imposed on Californians, but I don’t think Disney was responsible.
                            You are 100% correct. Disneyland had nothing to do with the extended closure. Was a decision made by our elected officials to keep it closed.
                            "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post

You are 100% correct. Disneyland had nothing to do with the extended closure. Was a decision made by our elected officials to keep it closed.
                              You mean the legislature? Pretty sure it was unelected beaurocrats making that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Deez Nutz View Post

You mean the legislature? Pretty sure it was unelected beaurocrats making that decision.
                                Could be State elected and unelected or even O.C. health dept.......they have a lot of say so.......
                                It just a guess......on my part.
                                Last edited by Eagleman; 09-13-2021, 07:24 PM.
                                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Deez Nutz View Post

There is this guy called Governor Newsom that I believe had something to do with the closures. And then he created a color scheme to reopening places. Then he just dropped it all on June 15. I don't know. I could be wrong. But if it were unelected officials, aka Health Department of each county, they could have just overridden it, correct? Why did they wait for Newsom's approval. I don't know. Maybe I am wrong.
                                  "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X