Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Updated GOTG?

This past Sunday I was enjoying a few Worms, Dice and Everything Nice drinks (I still hate mobile ordering!) and decided to make it more exciting and jump on GOTG. I noticed they changed the queue audio, the "waiting room/instructions room" audio and the objective on the actual attraction.

At first I thought it was just me since nobody noticed anything or were talking about it. Even after the you exit, no one really mentioned anything. I was a few drinks in btw. Lol. But then I went on it 3 more times and I was like hmm... they did change it. Does anyone know if this is a permanent thing? Or is this something for the Oogie Boogie Bash/ Halloween theme. I have to admit, it was pretty rad
    Last edited by Mr_IvanStark; 09-09-2021, 03:01 PM.

You probably experienced the Monsters After Dark seasonal overlay!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post
      You probably experienced the Monsters After Dark seasonal overlay!
      Is that right? Glad it wasn't the drinks then. . I have to admit, it was pretty cool. Going to Oogie Boogie Bash twice next month. Hope get on GOTG again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_IvanStark View Post

Is that right? Glad it wasn't the drinks then. . I have to admit, it was pretty cool. Going to Oogie Boogie Bash twice next month. Hope get on GOTG again.
        If I remember correctly, the ride automatically changes around late afternoon/evening during the Halloween season. It's very impressive that they can run the regular attraction and the overlay on the same day. I recall the lines getting very crowded at night.
        Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post

If I remember correctly, the ride automatically changes around late afternoon/evening during the Halloween season. It's very impressive that they can run the regular attraction and the overlay on the same day. I recall the lines getting very crowded at night.
          That’s awesome. I’ll be back for the Oogie Boogie Bash twice next month. Can’t wait to go back on it again! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Guardians of the Galaxy - Monsters After Dark is not exclusive to Oogie Boogie Bash. The changeover starts at 3pm every day during the Halloween season.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/att...ut-after-dark/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X