Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Study on Visiting the Disney Theme Parks

Hi! We’re a group of researchers at Texas Tech University who want to know more about Disney fans. If you have five to fifteen minutes to spare, we’re conducting a survey about visiting the Disney theme parks.

If you wish to participate in our project, please use the following link to be directed to the survey:

https://ttucomc.az1.qualtrics.com/jf...Hlz?Source=v03

In order to participate, you must be 18 years or older. More information can be found on the survey homepage. We’re grateful to all who can assist!

Good Luck with the University Study
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I did the survey. Best of luck on the research TTU.
      Brian the Pooh

Comment

Me too. Is focused on SEA

Comment

Me too. Not to influence anyone else, but I said 'no, I'm not all excited about SEA characters. It's just a stupid marketing/virtue signaling about inclusion.'
          Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sailor310 View Post
            Me too. Not to influence anyone else, but I said 'no, I'm not all excited about SEA characters. It's just a stupid marketing/virtue signaling about inclusion.'
            what are you even talking about? If you're angry about Jungle Cruise changes, that's fine, but don't just make stuff up.

SEA predates those changes by many years and none of the huge swath of changes include SEA references outside of the totem scene. Besides, 3/4 of the "members" of SEA are white dudes so I'm not sure what inclusion you're referring to. I guess you won't eat at Skipper Canteen then because Alberta Falls is a woman?

Comment

P.S. Using half baked neologisms like "virtue signalling" is itself a form of "virtue signalling," as defined by those who use the term.

Comment

There are people /kids , who like SEA characters ( like ones they have at Sea World)
                and there are other that not into them.......not every one the same

Now how much marketing ,that in SEA characters-is another question
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X