X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
    When’s the Indy refurb?
    It begins on November 8th to an unknown date.*

*TDA has refurbishment dates only listed to exactly 6 weeks out. Dates of closing and reopening are not listed until 6 weeks to said date. Hence why we don't see reopening dates for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post

It begins on November 8th to an unknown date.*

*TDA has refurbishment dates only listed to exactly 6 weeks out. Dates of closing and reopening are not listed until 6 weeks to said date. Hence why we don't see reopening dates for awhile.
      Ah I see it on the calendar now. Fingers crossed it turns out to be the full refurb and not one of the short two day ones Indy often gets.
      Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Ah I see it on the calendar now. Fingers crossed it turns out to be the full refurb and not one of the short two day ones Indy often gets.
        Indy refurb
        Many of you guys....have share
        that there many things wrong.........YEP.........
        Just Hope it is a full refurb and many things get fix........and up running
        Who know maybe ? they might have a better preview film also
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post
          Indy refurb
          Many of you guys....have share
          that there many things wrong.........YEP.........
          Just Hope it is a full refurb and many things get fix........and up running
          Who know maybe ? they might have a better preview film also
          I wonder if they ever fixed the bridge during the closure? I would think so since it was more of an OSHA concern. Regardless, I hope they are going full refurb because again, the experience of riding Indiana today is...

YEESH.

Comment

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
            I find myself coming to Micechat less often these days since I have not returned to the parks, Seems every week or so I return the topics are similar to this and revolve around all that is wrong and lacking within the parks and the list just keeps getting longer. This in turn makes us decide to stay away longer and longer from the parks. As much as people claim to hate crowds I find all the issues with cost cutting far bigger a problem and more of a deterrent to my family than crowds ever were.
            Its a mixed bag, most everyone here lovesssss the Disneyland they grew up with. The Parks have ups and downs I think when DCA 2.0 was being finished up it was an AMAZING time to be at the parks, since then the parks have only got more crowded and found more ways to make money....yet can't pay CM's more, you ride less things because of long lines and are paying more when they can't even make older rides work after years.
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Broken rides is right - I was there yesterday and was kicked out of line for Indy 3 times, kicked out of line at ROR once (and then it broke again right after I got off), and Star Tours was down all day. On top of all the attractions that aren't running at all, it was a day full of long lines at the attractions that were actually open. Really frustrating day.

Comment

Originally posted by debkwan View Post
                Broken rides is right - I was there yesterday and was kicked out of line for Indy 3 times, kicked out of line at ROR once (and then it broke again right after I got off), and Star Tours was down all day. On top of all the attractions that aren't running at all, it was a day full of long lines at the attractions that were actually open. Really frustrating day.
                AMAZING.........for high price Admission......"Pay More"- get less
                I sure reading a lot about ...Broken rides.

Long with many other Issue's........
                and "Disneyland suppose to be Happiest Place on Earth"
                When it become Really frustrating Day ?
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

I wonder if they ever fixed the bridge during the closure? I would think so since it was more of an OSHA concern. Regardless, I hope they are going full refurb because again, the experience of riding Indiana today is...

YEESH.
                  Looks like it’s only down 3 days Nov 8-10. Bummer, not long enough to fix anything major.
                  Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Looks like it’s only down 3 days Nov 8-10. Bummer, not long enough to fix anything major.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	smh.gif
Views:	456
Size:	974.6 KB
ID:	8647623

Comment

Indy Refurb
                      Geeeee.......((())).........That Issue to add to long list........
                      3 days only ? Amazing........
                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Disney might be reopening the ride just for the extended Veterans' Day weekend. They could close it down after the weekend. Disney has done this with the Matterhorn before.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the park and indoor attractions darker at night? I just read someone complaining because rides and lighting at night seems to be less. I just wonder if this might have anything to do with trying to lower costs at the parks.
                          MY SIGNATURE:
                          Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
                            Has anyone noticed the park and indoor attractions darker at night? I just read someone complaining because rides and lighting at night seems to be less. I just wonder if this might have anything to do with trying to lower costs at the parks.
                            LOL........Would not be surprise..........with other CUT-BACK's , that have taken place........
                            .......Just turn few of lights out...such as flood lights on Attractions ..........
                            any thing to save $ MONEY$
                            (Just hope it not going be , another safety Issue)

Well Experience ,have gone way down !

IMO
                            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Today has been pretty rough with breakdowns.

We were stuck on Pirates for 45 minutes. A lot of people were peeved because at 12 pm while we were still stuck those who wanted a chance at ROTR or WS were (audibly) frustrated (internet service is kinda bad once you’re “under”). Luckily mine was good enough to grab a VQ, but a lot of people on board in the boats in front and behind me wanted to march to City Hall once we struck shore.

After I walked to Indy to find out the ride was down. I then took a lunch break, and trekked to Space Mountain… which appeared to be down. I then walked to DCA and got to GOTG… down.

I could blame it on Mercury in Retrograde, maybe. I’m not upset because all the CMs I’ve spoken to have been super kind, and the guests have been chill (minus the POTC meltdown, but even then no one was nasty with any CMs when we disembarked). It’s been weird, but upon seeing all these people actively refurbing parts of the park, I don’t have it in me to point fingers.

EDIT: also my ticket is a gift, so that might be playing a role in my chill mood LOL
                              Last edited by Captain Andy; 10-06-2021, 02:36 PM.

Comment

My main concern at this point is safety !
                                No place ,is worth putting guests or CM's in harm way............

What I fear with so many cut backs, at the Disney Parks!
                                IMO
                                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I spent the last 4 days here and the breakdowns were constant. Knowing the Chapek era we’re in, I wouldn’t be surprised to discover they simply shut the rides down so the bare minimum staff can take their breaks.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X