Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starcade View Post
    I need to add :

8. More attractions up and running. ( I hadn't realized so much was still down.)
    I was shocked that they moved Submarine Voyage from Winter 2021 to Winter 2022. That's a whole year... not to mention, feels like a red flag?

Not to use Rocket Rods as an example, but moving the maintenance goal post that far feels like a sign of death as "good spirits" is to British Royalty kicking the bucket.*

*Join me for Royal Watch: News From The Real-Life "Crown"

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

I was shocked that they moved Submarine Voyage from Winter 2021 to Winter 2022. That's a whole year... not to mention, feels like a red flag?

Not to use Rocket Rods as an example, but moving the maintenance goal post that far feels like a sign of death as "good spirits" is to British Royalty kicking the bucket.*

I hear you . Seems like there may be plan in place to take an extended look at the infrastructure of the lagoon and the pillars from People Mover and Monorail under the guise of Covid which they are likely pretending like CA is tying their hands when in fact filling is bus is about the same as filling a sub ( subs never completely goes under water and a bus on a cold day is not going to have the windows open ). They will take the time to do a complete an analysis of just how much it will cost to remove the some of the pillars and track to chop up the land further to be able to unitize that section of the park which you know cheap park must hate because it takes up 1/8 of the park and only has one maybe two retail spaces. C-dog needs more retail space, the dude needs to move churros and plushies. (smh).

He's probably thinking "if I re-route utopia, I can get rid of these expensive subs and put in an exclusive restaurant themed to Frozen across from the Matterhorn and put in the Tron ride giving me another LL+ outlet and the restaurant could also require a fee to dine hmmm ( licks chops )"

Many have expressed how expensive it would be to remove some of the PM pillars and even to re-route the Monorail but others have also mentioned just expensive the Lagoon and the Subs are to maintain so one may cancel the other and the cheaper option ends up being the upheaval of the area.
      Last edited by Starcade; 10-26-2021, 10:32 AM.
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

WOE....I think this company is hurting for Money.......and going be more maintenance cut back!
        I see the red flag as well in the stock market......and not good Disney !
        IMO

Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I hear you . Seems like there may be plan in place to take an extended look at the infrastructure of the lagoon and the pillars from People Mover and Monorail under the guise of Covid which they are likely pretending like CA is tying their hands when in fact filling is bus is about the same as filling a sub ( subs never completely goes under water and a bus on a cold day is not going to have the windows open ). They will take the time to do a complete an analysis of just how much it will cost to remove the some of the pillars and track to chop up the land further to be able to unitize that section of the park which you know cheap park must hate because it takes up 1/8 of the park and only has one maybe two retail spaces. C-dog needs more retail space, the dude needs to move churros and plushies. (smh).

He's probably thinking "if I re-route utopia, I can get rid of these expensive subs and put in an exclusive restaurant themed to Frozen across from the Matterhorn and put in the Tron ride giving me another LL+ outlet and the restaurant could also require a fee to dine hmmm ( licks chops )"

many have expressed how expensive it would be to remove some of the PM pillars and even to re-route the Monorail but others have also mentioned just expensive the Lagoon and the Subs are to maintain so one may cancel the other and the cheaper option ends up being the upheaval of the area.
          "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot"

Comment

I'm confused. Am I the only one who is thinks Winter 2022 means January or February 2022? If it was delayed to next December, wouldn't they say Holiday 2022 or Winter 2023?
            Last edited by Spongeocto4; 10-25-2021, 09:18 PM. Reason: Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post

I'm confused. Am I the only one who is thinks Winter 2022 means January or February 2022? If it was delayed to next December, wouldn't they say Holiday 2022 or Winter 2023?
              I’m actually used to people just saying “January” or “February” plus the year at that point… but you could be right.

Comment

I’m actually used to people just saying “January” or “February” plus the year at that point… but you could be right.
                YEP-Good Point taken ........Season -year-month
                LOL when talking about Di$ney ,who really knows
                and there has been maintenance cut back!
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                  Ticket books.
                  Sorry but to me the ticket book system was basically the paid lightening lane of the day. If you wanted to ride all of the E ticket attractions you had to buy more ticket books and then you were left with lower level tickets you would never use.
                  BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Winter 2022 in marketing often implies the month when winter begins and Xmas season occurs. So Winter 2022 would be December 2022 - Feb 2023. I would not put it passed DLR to be playing coy with this one.
                    Disneyland Fan since the 70's

Comment

Winter 2022 in marketing often implies the month when winter begins and Xmas season occurs. So Winter 2022 would be December 2022 - Feb 2023. I would not put it passed DLR to be playing coy with this one.
                      LOL.....geeeeee....now my head is spending......again
                      Season -year-month
                      Do have to agree -Disney does like playing coy !
                      IMO
                      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

In the past the constant push back of return dates was usually the sign the attraction was headed to yesterland, I love the subs lagoon area but I am not a fan of the ride itself. I would not be sad to see this transition into something else.
                        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

what about the parking lot trams? That is a key element.
                          --
                          http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X