Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Park Ticket to Magic Key

If we were to buy regular tickets to the park on a date that is normally a blockout date for Magic Keys (let's say around Christmas), can we then still upgrade the ticket to a Magic Key while at the park? Just want to make sure there's not some kind of restriction because you're there on a day that would have been a blockout date if you were to have bought the Magic Key first...

I believe you would want to upgrade towards the end of the day (or at least after entering the parks). I have heard that if you upgrade prior to entry your day reservation goes away. You’ll also want to double check if you’d be required to pay for the Magic Key in full at the time of upgrading. I believe that was also one of the new restrictions.

Comment

Upgrade at the end of the day or after you've entered the park for the last time that day. You will lose your reservation once you upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by kastfan View Post
        Upgrade at the end of the day or after you've entered the park for the last time that day. You will lose your reservation once you upgrade
        Sound like a wise Ideal....to me.
        Don't want lose your, hard earn reservation.........
        Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X