Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and Thank you!!!

Hello everybody ! I have been lurking on this forum for years, and just wanted to say thank you for keeping me in the loop about everything Disney! Disney has been a huge part of my life ever since I was little, but I have always lived out of state and couldn't afford to visit very often. Everybody on here has helped me keep that magic alive and I am so grateful for all of you !

I was accepted to my dream graduate school in California right before the shutdown, and was so excited to finally have my first annual pass!! However, we all unfortunately know what happened next . I am now a proud annual pass holder (or key holder....whatever you want to call it)! Thank you to everybody on this site for keeping me in the loop about the good, the bad, and everything in between that has been going on at Disneyland!!

Anytime, O'Malley! And officially welcome to Micechat.

Comment

Welcome also, O'Malley! Absolutely love that movie. I lurked for the whole pandemic and decided I just couldn't hold out any more!! It's more fun joining in the conversation. Hope your education is uplifting and world-changing.

Most important tip(that you probably already know) - park at the Anaheim Hotel for a fee ($25?) until they start the trams again! I think you mention MiceChat... If it's still being offered...

Comment

Thanks Captain Andy and Nostalgic!!
        I agree that it’s more fun to join in! I figured after lurking for so long, I might as well just go for it!

And thank you for sharing the parking info! I usually park offsite and take the bus in. It’s much cheaper, and the bus takes you right to the entrance

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X