Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Web Slingers no longer using virtual queue

Effective tomorrow 11/4, Web Slingers will go to a standby queue removing the need for a boarding pass. No word on RoTR yet.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
    Effective tomorrow 11/4, Web Slingers will go to a standby queue removing the need for a boarding pass. No word on RoTR yet.
    I guess that good news for those ,that enjoy the attraction
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I've said this before- the attraction isn't that bad. You just get a good arm(s) work out. Haha. For me, once was more than enough . For anyone that has never been on it should try it at least once. I just wonder if the line will be as long or longer than it was during the virtual queue.

Comment

This is for sure a step in the right direction. There is no need for that ride to have a virtual queue.
        However, I still think it probably is necessary for RotR. The line would just be so outrageously long here at DL.
        But yes, Spiderman does NOT need a virtual queue.

Comment

Sounds like Genie+ is coming soon? Is Web Slingers one of the pay for play attractions?

Comment

I doubt RotR will ever get off virtual queue here in California. While I'm sure numbers say otherwise, it always seems to be having issues, requiring them to cancel 12 pm slots just so they can work through the initial groups who arrived and reserved when the park opened.

Comment

Originally posted by JoFi View Post
              Sounds like Genie+ is coming soon? Is Web Slingers one of the pay for play attractions?
              if I remember from the list that was put out Webslingers and Radiator springs racers were the ones that were pay to ride.
              BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X