Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post

One can't overestimate the degree of elitism that saturates the culture of corporate management. Distance from the customers and frontline employees is worn like a badge of membership in the executive club.
    I think it is time for these executive, to be on the street......to get to know , the real people.......
    They are really out of touch !
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

"I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds." -- Walt Disney
      Last edited by merlinjones; 11-13-2021, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

"Vote NO with your Wallet"-Folks
        IMO
        I vote we hold a Disney hunger strike until McCarthy and Chapek are fired and Disney issues an apology. People will still visit Disney, what with it being the holidays and tickets having to be reserved for specific days, but maybe people will at least agree to refrain from buying food or drinks at Disney theme parks other than water. Heck, even just drastically reducing the money spent on food at Disney would make a big impact if enough people joined in.

Who is skilled at making things go viral? Can we do like a digital petition and a post on Reddit or something?

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
          "I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds." -- Walt Disney
          Beautiful! We shall never see his like again.
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Fonzi Brown View Post

I vote we hold a Disney hunger strike until McCarthy and Chapek are fired and Disney issues an apology. People will still visit Disney, what with it being the holidays and tickets having to be reserved for specific days, but maybe people will at least agree to refrain from buying food or drinks at Disney theme parks other than water. Heck, even just drastically reducing the money spent on food at Disney would make a big impact if enough people joined in.

Who is skilled at making things go viral? Can we do like a digital petition and a post on Reddit or something?

Agree-One thing for sure.......DI$NEY should had press re-less ,and apologize
            One point
            reducing the money spending at Disney all together......
            You have a good concept , how to start!
            My self and once again ,I Vote No with my Wallet.
            To the Leadership who runs Disney Parks ....from the CEO and down!
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
              As far as reducing portion size, I can't say I particularly disagree with that as long as it came with a price reduction commensurate with the reduction in portion size
              You're right when you said that will never happen!

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

Funner fact: IASW has recently flooded.

Talk about character development!
              Maybe IASW needs to have smaller portions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthope View Post

You're right when you said that will never happen!

Maybe IASW needs to have smaller portions.
                Less from the water dept. ...~~..........~~....
                Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

They're reducing portion sizes to cut costs without raising prices. Another example of Disney skimpflation. The proper way to respond as a customer is just to not buy food at the parks. That way, you spend no money and the portion sizes are irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

Funner fact: IASW has recently flooded.

Talk about character development!
                    Well that’s unfortunate…especially since Nemo sprung a leak end of September as well! The queue was flooding…😳

Comment

reminds me of a certain group of individuals whose goal it was to 101 IASW due to excess weight in the boats.....quite some time ago

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X