X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

We can see...Disney have cut way back on FIREWORK's
    Weather always a big fact er......
    But in the old days...Fireworks more of a summer show........
    So ,if they have any other time during year...that good.
    IMO
    There is also another factor. Disneyland previously attracted ire from Anaheim residents over the frequency of Fireworks. Mainly due to the noise and smoke residue.

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post

There is also another factor. Disneyland previously attracted ire from Anaheim residents over the frequency of Fireworks. Mainly due to the noise and smoke residue.
      I live ....in one Beach Town
      and it can get bad here as well.....Your Right....
      Since Disney became a resort .........IMO it was becoming,
      a over kill,due to the noise!
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

With respect to the Anaheim residents, the noise complaint grievances always felt a bit flimsy to me since, to my knowledge, the neighborhoods were built after Disneyland (Anaheim was mostly rural before Disney). It's not like Disney barged in and started blasting fireworks.

For what it's worth, I can hear the fireworks from my house, although I live close to the beach, so it's not loud enough that I can really empathize.
        “I think, therefore I am... confused.”
        ― Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
          Starting in February, there will be fireworks during the Sweetheart's Night. However, Disney has not said when the Fireworks will be performed during the event or whether if it will be a specific show.

Incomplete February Fireworks/Projection Schedule
          Mickey's Mix Magic with Projections: 2/1-2/3, 2/7-2/10, 2/14-17

Mickey's Mix Magic with Fireworks: 2/4-2/6, 2/11-2/13

Sweetheart's Night Fireworks Dates (Paid Party): 2/1, 2/3, 2/8, 2/10, 2/14

TBA: 2/18-2/28
          I would have expected Disneyland Forever to debut sooner. not a fan of Mix Magic! Dang it.

Comment

My hope is that they fix Fantasmic's audio, because some of the sequences just sounded bad and ruined the flow of the songs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post
              With respect to the Anaheim residents, the noise complaint grievances always felt a bit flimsy to me since, to my knowledge, the neighborhoods were built after Disneyland (Anaheim was mostly rural before Disney). It's not like Disney barged in and started blasting fireworks.

For what it's worth, I can hear the fireworks from my house, although I live close to the beach, so it's not loud enough that I can really empathize.
              SOUND is funny........there times it sound very loud,Then other times,one can not hear it........
              The 405 freeway ,can be like that as well Strange""""""""""""""
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

SOUND is funny........there times it sound very loud,Then other times,one can not hear it........
                I've noticed the same exact thing with the 405 freeway! I normally can't hear it from my house, but some mornings I can. I used to have all sorts of crazy theories for why that is, but apparently it's weather conditions more than anything else. Why Is It So Loud Today?
                “I think, therefore I am... confused.”
                ― Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Comment

It’s due to the atmospheric conditions, aka weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamamoto364 View Post

It’s due to the atmospheric conditions, aka weather.
                    Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post

I've noticed the same exact thing with the 405 freeway! I normally can't hear it from my house, but some mornings I can. I used to have all sorts of crazy theories for why that is, but apparently it's weather conditions more than anything else. Why Is It So Loud Today?
                    Thanks......your both right
                    But it is strange sill .......
                    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X