Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst/Greatest feat you have ever seen that broke the rules of Disneyland. 

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The worst/Greatest feat you have ever seen that broke the rules of Disneyland. 

    My friend jumped into the water and swam to Mark Twain island during grad night. It was the greatest event for a while, Then I took too much acid and freaked out during the tour of Mickeys house in Toontown because I thought I was interupting a cartoon...Anyone else have crazy Disneyland Stories that would be front page social media news these days?
    disneywarcrafts
    Drowning in nostalgia
    Last edited by disneywarcrafts; 11-30-2021, 01:58 PM.

  • #2
    When I went with my 8th Grade class to Disneyland, I was on the Peter Pan's Flight ride when it paused around the Big Ben clock area. One of my classmates in the ship ahead of me jumped out, pretended he was Godzilla by doing a couple of circles around that area, and managed to get back into the ship before the ride resumed again. Surprisingly, he didn't get caught.

    Comment


    • #3
      I’ve met people who were in Disney Jail it was not due to drugs or violence. I will say no more.
      Disneyland Fan since the 70's

      Comment


      • #4
        I crossed the yellow line.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
          I crossed the yellow line.
          Bob ........."You crossed the yellow line" !
          LOL
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

          Comment


          • #6
            I took two of the heads from Mission to Mars (after the ride was closed down and taken apart), painted them gold, and made a blood shrine out of them. No, seriously. Got some candles, bowls with red paint. It was hilarious. The foreman didn't think so, though. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Putting hands.....in the water on the Pirates of the Caribbean......
              I wanted check the water out ,
              to see it was real.......lol
              Find out later it "Gray Water"~~
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by disneywarcrafts View Post
                My friend jumped into the water and swam to Mark Twain island during grad night.
                Does butchering the name of Tom Sawyer Island count?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I spit on a guy from the now defunct gondolas. He chased me all the way to the station. I ducked down in the gondola to hide and he grabbed to kids in the gondola in back of me and beat the crap out of them while I ran. Pretty sure I'm the reason why the ride got shut down.
                  My wife is the rebel spy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Darth Scottie View Post
                    I spit on a guy from the now defunct gondolas. He chased me all the way to the station. I ducked down in the gondola to hide and he grabbed to kids in the gondola in back of me and beat the crap out of them while I ran. Pretty sure I'm the reason why the ride got shut down.
                    This is my favorite post of the thread, I hope it's very tongue in cheek, but still my favorite post.
                    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      On Grad Night 1979, two friends jumped out of the Peoplemover and wanted to see if they could find a way into the Starcade or Space Mountain. The Mouse Police picked them up and took them to Disney Jail.
                      On a brighter note, I cruised the rest of Grad Night with their dates and my GF as well. Have fun in Disney Jail boys.
                      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Grad Night 1973. But hey, "what happens in Disneyland, STAYS in Disneyland!".
                        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We used to chuck those spikey-ball things that fell from the trees near the Matterhorn at Harold when on the ride. It was funny (to us at the time) because they would stick to his fur, so the next time we rode there would be a few of those spikey-ball things stuck to Harold(s).
                          Big Thunder Ranch > Galaxys Edge

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MRaymond View Post
                            On Grad Night 1979, two friends jumped out of the Peoplemover and wanted to see if they could find a way into the Starcade or Space Mountain. The Mouse Police picked them up and took them to Disney Jail.
                            On a brighter note, I cruised the rest of Grad Night with their dates and my GF as well. Have fun in Disney Jail boys.
                            I think the People Mover was responsible for a couple of deaths of kids who did the same thing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Right Down Broadway View Post
                              Does butchering the name of Tom Sawyer Island count?
                              It almost like a set up. A hidden Mickey of sorts. Nice work.

                              Edit: Too much vodka creates an alternative realm of ideas...

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                I saw a person in the park when it reopened earlier this year without a mask on. Crazy.
                                "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  I don't know if it was breaking any rules, but in the 70's I cuddled or made out on any dark ride my girlfriend or I were on: Adventures in Inner Space, Haunted Mansion, People Mover, Mine Train,...
                                  Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
                                  Mark Twain

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Ttgal4 View Post

                                    I think the People Mover was responsible for a couple of deaths of kids who did the same thing.
                                    Yes it was. I know a few people who got out at various places but it only takes one being stupid. So sad that people have died.
                                    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      I'm a former Security CM.
                                      On two occasions I dealt with guests coming through screening with a PORTABLE TOILET for their potty training toddler.
                                      Yep. They expected to take it in and just let their kid relieve him/herself wherever they were in the park when their kid got the urge.
                                      Both were incredulous when told they couldn't take it in. I asked them where they intended to clean the item when it was full.
                                      They said they would just rinse it out (including solid waste, apparently) in a bathroom sink!! Ew.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by allretired View Post
                                        I'm a former Security CM.
                                        On two occasions I dealt with guests coming through screening with a PORTABLE TOILET for their potty training toddler.
                                        Yep. They expected to take it in and just let their kid relieve him/herself wherever they were in the park when their kid got the urge.
                                        Both were incredulous when told they couldn't take it in. I asked them where they intended to clean the item when it was full.
                                        They said they would just rinse it out (including solid waste, apparently) in a bathroom sink!! Ew.
                                        Yikes!
                                        “I think, therefore I am... confused.”
                                        ― Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X