This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA T-Day Trip Fun

Our week long T-Day trip to the Resort wouldn't be complete without a few hours spent in DCA.

We were at DCA on Tuesday, and the crowds were light. Most of the rides were walk-on.

Rockin' Santa was ready to hit the surf but the kids held him up for a photo opportunity. Minnie too!

We ran into Daniel Roebuck again, a famous actor that you probably don't know by name, but I'm sure that you recognize his face. He's been on way too many TV shows and big screen movies to mention them all (over 130 I believe), but a few would include: The Fugitive, Agent Cody Banks (his father), The Quints, Monk, The Closer, Close to Home, CSI, and even the Desperate Housewives, just to name a few. He was also a regular on Matlock and Nash Bridges. Nash Bridges is where I first met him. I was in a few episodes of the show with him that we shot in San Francisco. He's a straight shooter, not some phoney Hollywood type. He's also a huge Universal Monster's fan (like we are), and has a great website. Check it out, it's danielroebuck.com.

This was the third T-Day trip that we got to spend some time visiting with him.

Enjoy the pics!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PirateMickey; 12-12-2007, 09:39 PM.

Re: DCA T-Day Trip Fun

Nice PM, thanks for posting.

Comment

Great pics, does Daniel Roebuck come to the park often if so, someone should invite him to a meet. lol

Comment

^^^^^^^

Yes, he's a big Disney fan. His wife and kids are too...

Comment

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing.
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

Wow thanks for sharing great pic's again
            :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse