Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarzan to replace Aladdin, New parade for 55th Anniversary & WDW's parade to DCA

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarzan to replace Aladdin, New parade for 55th Anniversary & WDW's parade to DCA

Screamscape.com has posted some interesting stuff about Tarzan broadway show for 2008 and two new parades for 2010.

2008 - Tarzan55th Anniversary ParadeSpectromagic Parade

Re: Tarzan to replace Aladdin, New parade for 55th Anniversary & WDW's parade to DCA

Spectromagic? Gah, I hope not. It was an ok parade but not that good or entertaining.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Re: Tarzan to replace Aladdin, New parade for 55th Anniversary & WDW's parade to DCA

Great. If Tarzan goes to DCA, then the Swiss Family Robinson can return home to Disneyland.

Comment

Those plans sound good to me. The Parade of Dreams will need to be badly retired by 2010. Aladdin is already overdue and so is the Electrical Parade.

Comment

The electrical parade will never be outdated. It's a classic and I love it.

But, I would love to see Tarzan come in to DCA - sounds like it would be fun.

As for Spectromagic, I just hope the creepy looking clown/mime things aren't coming with it. I admit, the new faces are better than the light up ones, but they're still creepy.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Wasn't the Hyperion version of Aladdin supposed to be like a springboard to a Broadway version? And now we're supposedly getting the already Broadway failed Tarzan? Oh, I'm so excited

Comment

:verymad::!$#%::verymad: so close... had hoped you were talking about the Aladdin Storybook Adventure and I was so thrilled if it was leaving the Oasis by Jungle!
              "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by merlinjones View Post
                Great. If Tarzan goes to DCA, then the Swiss Family Robinson can return home to Disneyland.
                We can only hope MJ.
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I never understood how other parades become so outdated and stale while the Electrical Parade has reigned as a classic for YEARS.

Comment

More inaccurate non-sense that Lance's so called "sources" are making up. But it will be nice to see Tarzan in two parks at the same resort. and yes, I am being serious.

then inter-site praising should not be allowed either.
                    Last edited by TheManator; 12-06-2007, 10:14 AM.

Comment

That aladdin show is breaking down all the time from what i hear, that damn carpet is a nightmare.

Comment

Would Aladdin go to WDW then..?

Ev

Celebrate Churros
                        Only at Disney Parks..

Comment

Not sure i like the idea of Tarzan replacing Aladdin... I was kind of hoping for something even newer, an adaptation of another movie perhaps (not sure which)
                          I also thought this was going to pretain to Aladdin's Oasis :P

Spectro's okkay, but why do we want a parade that old for the next anniversary. Why not update the ELP? (*is tackled by ELP lovers who won't let that thing die or be altered*)

As for POD, I love that parade more than I should, but waiting that long will make it necessary to retire it (what was that one before it... that was there forever and I tried to block from my memory).
                          Is the new trend going to be a new parade every 5 years? I am happy they won't be sending it anywhere... I like the idea of that being a Disneyland parade only!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                            Wasn't the Hyperion version of Aladdin supposed to be like a springboard to a Broadway version? And now we're supposedly getting the already Broadway failed Tarzan? Oh, I'm so excited
                            I would LOVE to see Aladdin on B'Way. I personally would rather see that than Little Mermaid any day, although Ariel is my favorite Princess. I think I addressed this in a previous thread...

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...dca-81550.html

Yup, there it is!
                            sigpic
                            Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Comment

MOD NOTE: Please remember it is against MiceChat rules to bash or talk negatively about other Disney sites.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X