This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland's Address

Is there any addresses for Disneyland besides 1313 S. Harbor Blvd?

Like, anyone know the address to the parking structure, or is ALL of Disneyland is located at 1313 S. Harbor Blvd?

Re: Disneyland's Address

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    Is there any addresses for Disneyland besides 1313 S. Harbor Blvd?

Like, anyone know the address to the parking structure, or is ALL of Disneyland is located at 1313 S. Harbor Blvd?
    I don't think the parking structure gets much mail. I believe that 1313 Harbor is the official Disneyland resort mail address. The hotels probably have their own addresses. The parking structure probably does have some sort of address used for emergency services (fire, police, etc.).

Comment

Actually, if you pull into the parking structure the numbers 1313 are posted on the front of it.
      Zoe Necrosis
      Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

a quick google search pulled up "1580 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA", but i've got a feeling thats for DTD
        PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
        Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
        3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

Originally posted by Browncoat View Post
          a quick google search pulled up "1580 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA", but i've got a feeling thats for DTD
          The House of Blues appears to have a distinct address. I would assume the other might too.

1530 S. Disneyland Dr.
          Anaheim, CA 92802

Comment

The DTD restaurants are all going to have their own address because they needed them in order to get their liquor license.

Comment

The Parking Structure is 1313 S. Disneyland Drive.
              1 Magic Way takes you to the Timon entrance.

Comment

thanks for the help, this will work much better for my GPS
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

So you park at 1313 S. Disneyland Drive and head over to 1313 S. Harbor Blvd. I think Disneyland is working some serious number magic!!!

They likely have an entire witchcraft department to come up with this stuff.

Comment

The Hotel is 1150 W MAGIC WAY

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I used to wonder why ppl would get so nitpicky about stuff like this, but now that I have a gps unit, I can sooo understand. In my unit there are 4 different entries for Disneyland, each of which are about .5 mi in different locales from each other. So its very understandable now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lore View Post
                        So you park at 1313 S. Disneyland Drive and head over to 1313 S. Harbor Blvd. I think Disneyland is working some serious number magic!!!

They likely have an entire witchcraft department to come up with this stuff.
                        1313 was done purposely by Walt because the 13th letter of the alphabet is M. So 1313 is actually MM for Mickey Mouse.
                        -Todd, Ginarella's loving husband.

The Greatest Rock Band EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by BringBackTheCOP View Post
                          1313 was done purposely by Walt because the 13th letter of the alphabet is M. So 1313 is actually MM for Mickey Mouse.
                          This specific rationale might be an urban legend. Another explanation I heard was that Walt was thumbing his nose at fate by purposely choosing double 13. I don't think any specific reasoning can be confirmed, but it still is a great story.

I love how the 1313 of the Parking Structure is a homage to Disneyland's original address.
                          "JESUS!!! That's Cold!" -- Walt Disney's final words.

"You hear people talk about, 'I don't think Walt would like this,' or 'I don't think Walt would like that.' You have no idea what Walt would want! No clue whatsoever! Because the people that worked with him day in and day out didn't know what Walt wanted. Walt didn't know what he wanted 'til he wanted it."
                          -- Randy Thornton, Walt Disney Records

Comment

Club 33's legal address is "1400 Disneyland Drive, 2nd Floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
                              Actually, if you pull into the parking structure the numbers 1313 are posted on the front of it.
                              That picture of you on the Speeder Bike, excellent! Where is that at?
                              Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X