Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Best Prices on 1 Day Park hopping ticket?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Prices on 1 Day Park hopping ticket?

heading down Sunday with the wife to see the decorations and frankly just to relax. Anyone know the best price one can get on a 1 day park hopping ticket? Also if I were to buy a 1 day park hopping ticket at Von's - do I still have to wait at the ticket booth for a real ticket?

thanks
    Mark Santora

Re: Best Prices on 1 Day Park hopping ticket?

I think park hopper prices are the same pretty much across the board. Unless you have a friend or family in the military, or that works for a big corporation. I did some consulting work at a Hospital and they recieved discounts on DL tickets.

I believe that you can just take what you buy at Von's (you must be a so cal resident, possibly san diego?) right to the gate.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBob View Post
      I think park hopper prices are the same pretty much across the board. Unless you have a friend or family in the military, or that works for a big corporation. I did some consulting work at a Hospital and they recieved discounts on DL tickets.

I believe that you can just take what you buy at Von's (you must be a so cal resident, possibly san diego?) right to the gate.

That's pretty much what I figured. We'll just pick up the ticket at the park. Don' think it'll be that crowded early on Sunday. We did ask a few friends - even some who work for Disney. They don't get discounts but walk in to the park for free and can walk in 2 people per day! But I'm not going to push them to go on Sunday. Not to mention - spend some time with the wife.

As for me, no not San Diego but Los Angeles - the lovely San Fernando Valley.

Thanks Again
      Mark Santora

Comment

Cast members' sign ins are blocked out this weekend.. although, if you talk to your friend, ask them to buy your tickets for you-- cast member park hoppers are only $66.00 for adults, and $56 for kids 3-9, so it would save you $20 on each ticket!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X