This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedi Mickey

Here is a new little item for the Star Trader store.

:clap:
    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Re: Jedi Mickey

Is the jedi beany still available? i need a matching jedi for my darth mickey!

Comment

Once we get shipments of the jedi mickey, he sells out really quickly. And as for the Yoda and Mickey, I was told that is a WDW exclusive
      <o>

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMikey
        Is the jedi beany still available? i need a matching jedi for my darth mickey!
        They had a Darth Mickey? Can you post a pick?
        The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Thanks DLCM, I thought you'd know the answer. How often are you guys getting shipments in... I want one! Oh the Darth Mickey was a WDW exclusive... the picture was on a previous post. They had them on disneygallery for ordering a while back, but it was only for a limited time. I think I'm supposed to get mine in september.

Comment

We don't know when we get what. We pretty much get the boxes, open them, and be surprised with what we get. Apparently it's like christmas everyday. :thumbup:
            <o>

Comment

too cool
              i will trade a 7/17/05 set of ears for one

Comment

I've seen Jedi and Darth Mickey beanies on eBay...don't know if anyone has checked for this kind of stuff on there...
                Many Bothans died to bring MiceChat this information.

:ap: I'm a Disney fan in Dollywood land! :ap:

Comment

grrr- I stood in line to buy a Jedi Mickey beanie for the jerk I was dating at the time- now he has that cool Mickey and I want to squish him- but I am too nice to ask for things I gave him back just because he turned out to be a royal %^&*^^&*!!
                  Last edited by Nephythys; 07-27-2005, 06:48 AM.

Comment

What about star tours wave 4. Have these shown up at the Disneyland star trader yet?
                    When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true, but because of distance, not for millions of years.

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"

Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Comment

He he i love the stuff in the Star Trader.
                      Passive-Aggressive Peanut Butter Sandwich. x_x

Comment

I ordered some of the Darth Mickeys from the Disney website. They don't ship until late September/early October, but they charged my credit card in mid-June, which is a little unusual for them since they usually don't charge for things until it's about to go. Oh well - can't wait to get them!

Comment

How long will these be at Star Traders? I'll be down to WDW in October and over to DL in the spring and would very much like to pick one or two of these up. Am I out of luck?

Comment

Wow, those Darth Mickeys are danged expensive on Ebay. The cheapest one I saw was up to 41 already and had 6 bids! Grr...I really wanted one for my boy. Speaking of which, Nephy, you should sneak into his place and steal Jedi Mickey back!
                            The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Oh, I may just have to get Jedi and Darth Mickey.
                              ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X