Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the crowds at this time of year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the crowds at this time of year?

My friends and I are planning to go this Thursday, and I was wondering if anyone had gone recently and could tell me how bad the crowds are. I'd like to know what to expect...

Thanks!
    Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

sigpic

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!
    Btw, I'm really not eight.

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
    I sure am creative.

Re: How are the crowds at this time of year?

With school still in and during the week, I say not bad at all. but soon it will be mayhem :lol: HAve fun!!

Comment

We were there last week (mon-fri) and it was busy every day.

Comment

Really? Ah.....
        Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

sigpic

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!
        Btw, I'm really not eight.

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
        I sure am creative.

Comment

Actually, the current crowds are busy due to Christmas, but not bad...

The 13th is the last day before the Peak Christmas Season starts, when the crowds really get large.

Go Thursday and enjoy yourself.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Total mayhem. When is it not crowded? We used to go on mondays or tuesdays on an off day and still shake our heads as to how crazy it is, but you know what, its always fun. Even on busy days I just look around and say to myself "hey, I'm at Disneyland" So it cant be that bad.
            Paid Disneyland Poster

Comment

I just got home from a trip to DL from Wed-Fri. I personally did not think the crowds were bad at all. With the exception of Finding Nemo and Autopia, I did not see any times above 30mins on the wait board while we were there. I think the longest we waited was 45 mins for Nemo. Besides that, maybe 30 mins? Trip report to come soon! I have a combined 4gigs of photos to wade through from my friends and myself.

Comment

anyone know what i'll be like on the 20th?
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                  anyone know what i'll be like on the 20th?
                  Very busy, Disney has scheduled maximum hours and entertainment for that day, but it should be lighter than the next week or so (Deluxe AP holders are blocked out starting the 22nd thru the 31st).

The expected "worst" will be December 25th thru the 31st, but any day between December 14th thru January 6th will be very busy, a lot depends on the weather. Rain will keep locals away (visitors will still show up, heck they already paid for the transportation and hotel).
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Very busy, Disney has scheduled maximum hours and entertainment for that day, but it should be lighter than the next week or so (Deluxe AP holders are blocked out starting the 22nd thru the 31st).
                    sounds like all have a lot of waiting
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Originally posted by PinBrian View Post
                      I just got home from a trip to DL from Wed-Fri. I personally did not think the crowds were bad at all. With the exception of Finding Nemo and Autopia, I did not see any times above 30mins on the wait board while we were there. I think the longest we waited was 45 mins for Nemo. Besides that, maybe 30 mins? Trip report to come soon! I have a combined 4gigs of photos to wade through from my friends and myself.
                      I just got home from a Thurs/Friday trip. I was surprised at how busy it was on Thursday, but it wasn't horrible at all. My friend went last year that week and "had the place to herself" so I'm not sure what the difference was. Funny, I guess since the weather perdicted "OMG MASSIVE RAIN" (which didnt' happen btw, at least in Anaheim) it must have kept the locals away because Friday was much more quiet. Lots of fun, lots of pictures burned out for a LONG TIME
                      Janette

Comment

Any day where the hours are 8AM to Midnight is insanely busy. It's generally going to be fairly busy right now.
                        The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Oh man.....i love disneyland this time of year....hate the crowds but love the atmosphere...i might go for New Years eve again....haha depends on how crazy my friends and i are feeling....
                          sigpic

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

Comment

How about the 9-11th of January? We will be there then, haven't been in a year and a half, and I am hoping crowds will be lighter??
                            "you may think you are all so powerful, but this is my dream"

Love conquers all

Comment

was there for the first weekend of December...hectic. but that's because of candlelight procession. i am however returning the day after Christmas. pray i don't get lost in the crowds!
                              "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."
                              -Walt Disney

I thought I was holding it correctly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X