Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

    I am taking a trip to Disneyland in the middle of January (yay!) and I was just curious if anybody knew if Remember... was coming back next year (I assume it is) and how soon, and when the Parade of Dreams returns from hiatus.

    I will be in Anaheim from about the 11th through the 19th and was hoping that Remember... will be back by the tail end of my trip. I know the Christmas decorations are supposed to be up through January 16 (including the holiday fireworks) but I couldn't find much info on what was coming up after that. I don't think the operating hours are listed anywhere, either, but I know they are pretty limited since it's the slow season.

    Thanks in advance for the info, folks!
    sigpic
    Walking in Walt's footsteps

  • #2
    Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

    The Christmas season ends Sunday, Janaury 6th. (it's a small world will remain open a couple more weeks, until the Haunted Mansion can reopen).

    The regular fireworks show, "Remember" returns Friday, January 11th, 2008, with weekend performances until the Peak Spring/Easter Break season, which is the second half of March.

    The Parade of Dreams is also scheuled to return on Friday, January 11th. (no parades Monday the 7th thru Thursday the 10th).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

      your right on time lol.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

        It's sad to see "Believe" go away again. Will it be back next year or will they make a new christmas fireworks show?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

          Yeah I know time flys.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

            Originally posted by Rex View Post
            I know the Christmas decorations are supposed to be up through January 16 (including the holiday fireworks) but I couldn't find much info on what was coming up after that.
            Oh god, dont scare me like that! I like the holiday pyro show, but half way into Jan is just a little to long for that lovely show. I want R... DCT back soon...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

              Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
              The Christmas season ends Sunday, Janaury 6th. (it's a small world will remain open a couple more weeks, until the Haunted Mansion can reopen).

              The regular fireworks show, "Remember" returns Friday, January 11th, 2008, with weekend performances until the Peak Spring/Easter Break season, which is the second half of March.

              The Parade of Dreams is also scheuled to return on Friday, January 11th. (no parades Monday the 7th thru Thursday the 10th).
              disneyland.com has two different dates listed for the end of Believe... and the holiday decor. On the individual pages for the fireworks and decor, it says they both end on Jan. 16. But on the page that shows all of the holiday offerings, it says that everything (including believe... and the decor) ends on Jan. 6.

              It's all very confusing, but I checked the calendar and saw that Remember... returns on the 11th. I tried to check it earlier in the day but I forgot to change the year, so it was coming up blank for January 2007. My bad!!!
              sigpic
              Walking in Walt's footsteps

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Schedule for January 2008? Remember... fireworks coming back?

                Originally posted by Rex View Post
                disneyland.com has two different dates listed for the end of Believe... and the holiday decor. On the individual pages for the fireworks and decor, it says they both end on Jan. 16. But on the page that shows all of the holiday offerings, it says that everything (including believe... and the decor) ends on Jan. 6.

                It's all very confusing, but I checked the calendar and saw that Remember... returns on the 11th. I tried to check it earlier in the day but I forgot to change the year, so it was coming up blank for January 2007. My bad!!!
                I think that the 16th is a typo. They end the 6th and there will be no fireworks the 7-10th. Remember starts the 11th. Most of the holiday stuff will be down the 7th.

                For your visit, park hours will be 9am-11pm on Fridays, Sats, and Sun. 10am-8pm on Mon-Thurs.
                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X