Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

So what's going on at Disneyland for New Years Eve?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's going on at Disneyland for New Years Eve?

Is there anything special planned? Besides fireworks that is. I've never been to Disneyland on New Years Eve. My husband and I have PAP's, so we're thinking of going. Have any of you ever been? Is it way too crowded and crazy to really enjoy yourself?

Re: So what's going on at Disneyland for New Years Eve?

It is a fun time. I went last year and hope to be there this year too...
    sigpic

Comment

They usually have bands/DJ's around the parks and a countdown thing in front of the castle and at IASW.

At DCA they had a big KBIG 104 dance party last year, rumor is it's returning. Which kind of sucked becuase DCA was actually pretty crowded compared to the previous NYE.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        At DCA they had a big KBIG 104 dance party last year, rumor is it's returning. Which kind of sucked becuase DCA was actually pretty crowded compared to the previous NYE.
        Unfortunately it is not a rumor I just checked their website and they are having an event this year there.

http://www.1043myfm.com/pages/disney/
        sigpic

Comment

The year we went there was noise blowers and party hats handed out in DCA... and a countdown on Main Street with 80,000 of your closest friends!!!

It was a blast... have fun!
          :smart: :music: :vogue: :razz: :wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X