Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

RQ: Holiday themed wallpapaers of DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RQ: Holiday themed wallpapaers of DLR?

Anyone know where I can find some Holiday themed wallpapers for my computer? Thanks!!

Re: RQ: Holiday themed wallpapaers of DLR?

I've got a couple off the Hub, but they're all dated from last year and the 50th. Want I should look for them anyways, boss?

Come to think of it - I really wish they had made a wallpaper out of this year's promo stuff. I really like the Dumbos.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I just have the WDW Christmas castle here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...148&Itemid=110

Maybe that can help until you get the Disneyland ones you are looking for.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

I've been looking for the same thing...especially wallpapers of the new lights on sleeping beauty's castle
        sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

Comment

Originally posted by Helios77 View Post
          I've been looking for the same thing...especially wallpapers of the new lights on sleeping beauty's castle
          I've been looking online, I don't know why I can't find any. I really wanted to be there this year for Christmas, and I would have had some if that was the case. Maybe next year, if I can swing it. I already have a March trip planned for the Golden Horseshoe event.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Doesnt someone named Daddy B have a site of his pix/wallpapers? I cant seem to find that link...

Comment

Originally posted by Josh&Robert View Post
              Doesnt someone named Daddy B have a site of his pix/wallpapers? I cant seem to find that link...
              He is at VisionsFantastic.com, but he hasn't had an update in a long time (in other words, he doesn't have any Christmas desktops for this year)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X