Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RQ: Holiday themed wallpapaers of DLR?

Anyone know where I can find some Holiday themed wallpapers for my computer? Thanks!!

Re: RQ: Holiday themed wallpapaers of DLR?

I've got a couple off the Hub, but they're all dated from last year and the 50th. Want I should look for them anyways, boss?

Come to think of it - I really wish they had made a wallpaper out of this year's promo stuff. I really like the Dumbos.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

I just have the WDW Christmas castle here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...148&Itemid=110

Maybe that can help until you get the Disneyland ones you are looking for.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

I've been looking for the same thing...especially wallpapers of the new lights on sleeping beauty's castle
        sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

Comment

Originally posted by Helios77 View Post
          I've been looking for the same thing...especially wallpapers of the new lights on sleeping beauty's castle
          I've been looking online, I don't know why I can't find any. I really wanted to be there this year for Christmas, and I would have had some if that was the case. Maybe next year, if I can swing it. I already have a March trip planned for the Golden Horseshoe event.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Doesnt someone named Daddy B have a site of his pix/wallpapers? I cant seem to find that link...

Comment

Originally posted by Josh&Robert View Post
              Doesnt someone named Daddy B have a site of his pix/wallpapers? I cant seem to find that link...
              He is at VisionsFantastic.com, but he hasn't had an update in a long time (in other words, he doesn't have any Christmas desktops for this year)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X