Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Toy story mania ride

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toy story mania ride

    Anyone know if this new ride attraction will be height or age restricted? thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Toy story mania ride

    Originally posted by nzl kiwi View Post
    Anyone know if this new ride attraction will be height or age restricted? thanks.
    Buzz Lightyear doesn't have any requirements, I doubt TSM will.

    Can't wait, next year will be fun!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Toy story mania ride

      Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Buzz Lightyear doesn't have any requirements, I doubt TSM will.
      They use to, but they threw it out the window. TSM will probably have the same rules at BLAB.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Toy story mania ride

        I highly doubt the attraction will have a height requirement, the ride page is already up online and it mentions that you can use child swap and guests must transfer out of an ECV but nothing of a height requirement. Unless once they get into testing it appears its not safe, I think it should be fine.

        A little piece of heaven

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Toy story mania ride

          One likely hasn't been made yet. Wouldn't that be done when it gets a safety review? I don't think there'll be one but isn't that where it would get made?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Toy story mania ride

            Originally posted by almandot View Post
            One likely hasn't been made yet. Wouldn't that be done when it gets a safety review? I don't think there'll be one but isn't that where it would get made?
            That makes the most sense. Seeing that it sounds so much like Buzz, that's probably a good benchmark to use.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Toy story mania ride

              Originally posted by aashee View Post
              That makes the most sense. Seeing that it sounds so much like Buzz, that's probably a good benchmark to use.
              What does common sense have to do with it. This is Mice Chat, didn't Disney confer with us about this? If they did not confer did they at least send us an advance memo? If not a memo at least a well placed insider rumor?
              Originally posted by SummerInFL
              Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

              Originally posted by Wanda Woman
              Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Toy story mania ride

                Originally posted by mousechild View Post
                What does common sense have to do with it. This is Mice Chat, didn't Disney confer with us about this? If they did not confer did they at least send us an advance memo? If not a memo at least a well placed insider rumor?
                They sent you ME. To date, it has worked out poorly for all parties...


                but you'll miss me when I'm dead.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Toy story mania ride

                  If it says that there will be child swap then doesn't that mean that some kids will not be able to ride? I would then think that is due to a height restriction.
                  The Mur
                  ______________________________________________
                  Two different worlds.....we live in two different worlds

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Toy story mania ride

                    Originally posted by themur View Post
                    If it says that there will be child swap.
                    If there is a child swap, Michael Jackson is lining up now for the service.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Toy story mania ride

                      Originally posted by themur View Post
                      If it says that there will be child swap then doesn't that mean that some kids will not be able to ride? I would then think that is due to a height restriction.
                      The child swap may be in place for children too young to play.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Toy story mania ride

                        Eh HEM..... Toy Story MIDWAY Mania....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Toy story mania ride

                          Originally posted by aashee View Post
                          If there is a child swap, Michael Jackson is lining up now for the service.

                          hahah yeah he needs money now lol. a heehehe.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Toy story mania ride

                            No it's a dark ride like Buzz lightyear

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Mr. Potato Head AA Revealed!

                              Don Rickles and Mr. PH @ WDI:

                              http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slides...731d102495a42/

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X