This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2nd-4th

I am sure this has been posted several times. I am leaving for DL on the 1st but will not be in the parks until the 2nd. What will the crowds be like?
    Also is there anything special that is going on at the parks at this time?

Re: January 2nd-4th

I'll be there that same week. This is my first trip during this time, but I have a freind who goes this week every year. She says it is usually not crowded. But she hasn't done this trip in a couple of years and when I was there in Oct it was supposed to be "not crowded" but alas--it was. Maybe someone else has better intel on this than me.
    As I understnd it, the holiday offereings will still be going on--they come down on the 6th.
    Have a great time!! I know I will!!
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

The problem this season is that many schools will still be on vacation break the first week in January.
      Originally posted by SummerInFL
      Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
      Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Originally posted by mousechild View Post
        The problem this season is that many schools will still be on vacation break the first week in January.
        On top of this the Deluxe passholders are blocked out from this weekend to Jan 1. Many Disney freaks will be itching to see the Christmas stuff before it's taken down.

Chad

Comment

It's still Christmastime. And there'll be 23 people there. Guaranteed!

Comment

Disneyland will be less myself and girlfriend on the 2-4. Going to Vegas. Wynn hotel $100.00 a night!!

Comment

I was there last year on the 2nd and it was packed. The first was great, the 2nd everything was atleast an hour plus. wasn't there on the 3 or 4th.

Comment

I'll be there the 1st to the 6th...expecting heavy crowds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X