This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan - Tasmic!'s Very Short Trip Report: Introducing Stitch Version 3.0

On Friday, I recieved another special friend in the mail: Stitch Version 3.0 from a very generos MCer, SparkyLD! Here are a couple of shots upon arrival:

On Sunday, we made it before park opening and the first ride we hit was Space Mountain. It was basically a walk on, but I grabbed a fast pass just in case.

By the time we exited, the wait time went p to 10 minutes.

Next stop: Buzz.

Waiting in line at Buzz:

On Buzz:

At the end of Buzz, my slow day:

I made Top Ten:

When I exited, I was a little hungry, didn't grab breakfast on the way out, so I stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace for breakfast.

Stitch was hungry too!

When we finished breakfast, we headed towards big Thunder.

It was nearly 10 Am, so I headed down Main Street to buy some stuff, then exited the park, and entered DCA for park opening. I barely made it in just when the park opened. We headed straight to Screamin'.

I decided to head to Sunshine Plaza and rested there.

Thanks to TheRockr:

I spotted Stitch an took a picture with him.

It was 11 AM when I exited DCA and went back into DL. I stopped by the Opera House to talk with a CM friend of mine. It was 11:30 when I decided to head for the Hub. It was around noon when I saw some people showed up: TikiroomLiz, CMPaley, JudiMouse, DarkBeer, and Alan. Some decided to split early until it was me, JudiMouse, and CMPaley left. I decided to follow them until I decided on what I should do next. Later, I split and headed towards the monorail and took it to DTD.

I took it to DTD and decided to watch a movie. I ended up watching Sweedney Todd. I then bumped into DisneyIPresume and TikiRoomLiz and watched the movie with them. Afterwards, I lost contact with them and headed back into the park for a little bit and then called it a day.

THE END!!!
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 12-24-2007, 12:04 AM.

Re: Dan - Tasmic!'s Very Short Trip Report: Introducing Stitch Version 3.0

Good deal. How'd you like the movie?

Comment

how was the movie was it gory and very musical? Great pictures thanks.

Comment

I liked the movie, it was very............... interesting!!!

Comment

Stitch still has his tag! :lol:

I want to go back, but my pass is blocked out for a while. Sigh.
          Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

I see the candy cane made it in one piece.

Comment

YUP!! Happy?? Stitch is in my Trip Report!

Comment

It was 11 AM when I exited DCA and went back into DL. I stopped by the Opera House to talk with a CM friend of mine. It was 11:30 when I decided to head for the Hub. It was around noon when I saw some people showed up: TikiroomLiz, CMPaley, JudiMouse, DarkBeer, and Alan. Some decided to split early until it was me, JudiMouse, and CMPaley left. I decided to follow them until I decided on what I should do next. Later, I split and headed towards the monorail and took it to DTD.

Alan or akfandisney

fun see the small group.
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post

Alan or akfandisney

fun see the small group.
                  Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh................. SO THAT is who you are!!!

Comment

Fasntasic trip report. One of the best.

Would you happen to have any more of Stitch in his box? I need more angles. And any reaction photo's to seeing the new Stitch? I imagine there were tears.
                    Originally posted by Grumpee
                    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Great TR Dan! I enjoyed it fully!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Cute!! I liked the pictures of Stitch eating. That made my day.
                        dreams. come. true.

Comment

I thought that was you waiting for the nosecone...I wasn't your pilot, but I let you into the nose...
                          sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Aww! Stitch is adorable when he is eating! Mind if I use the picture of him in my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by kriskitty22 View Post
                              I thought that was you waiting for the nosecone...I wasn't your pilot, but I let you into the nose...
                              Oh, awwwwwwwwww, bmmer!! Why didn't you intorduce yourself?? I would love to know who you were.

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                              Aww! Stitch is adorable when he is eating! Mind if I use the picture of him in my signature?
                              Sure thing, but don't forget to give me credit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X