Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dan - Tasmic!'s Very Short Trip Report: Introducing Stitch Version 3.0

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan - Tasmic!'s Very Short Trip Report: Introducing Stitch Version 3.0

On Friday, I recieved another special friend in the mail: Stitch Version 3.0 from a very generos MCer, SparkyLD! Here are a couple of shots upon arrival:

On Sunday, we made it before park opening and the first ride we hit was Space Mountain. It was basically a walk on, but I grabbed a fast pass just in case.

By the time we exited, the wait time went p to 10 minutes.

Next stop: Buzz.

Waiting in line at Buzz:

On Buzz:

At the end of Buzz, my slow day:

I made Top Ten:

When I exited, I was a little hungry, didn't grab breakfast on the way out, so I stopped by Tomorrowland Terrace for breakfast.

Stitch was hungry too!

When we finished breakfast, we headed towards big Thunder.

It was nearly 10 Am, so I headed down Main Street to buy some stuff, then exited the park, and entered DCA for park opening. I barely made it in just when the park opened. We headed straight to Screamin'.

I decided to head to Sunshine Plaza and rested there.

Thanks to TheRockr:

I spotted Stitch an took a picture with him.

It was 11 AM when I exited DCA and went back into DL. I stopped by the Opera House to talk with a CM friend of mine. It was 11:30 when I decided to head for the Hub. It was around noon when I saw some people showed up: TikiroomLiz, CMPaley, JudiMouse, DarkBeer, and Alan. Some decided to split early until it was me, JudiMouse, and CMPaley left. I decided to follow them until I decided on what I should do next. Later, I split and headed towards the monorail and took it to DTD.

I took it to DTD and decided to watch a movie. I ended up watching Sweedney Todd. I then bumped into DisneyIPresume and TikiRoomLiz and watched the movie with them. Afterwards, I lost contact with them and headed back into the park for a little bit and then called it a day.

THE END!!!
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 12-24-2007, 12:04 AM.

Re: Dan - Tasmic!'s Very Short Trip Report: Introducing Stitch Version 3.0

Good deal. How'd you like the movie?

Comment

how was the movie was it gory and very musical? Great pictures thanks.

Comment

I liked the movie, it was very............... interesting!!!

Comment

Stitch still has his tag! :lol:

I want to go back, but my pass is blocked out for a while. Sigh.
          Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

I see the candy cane made it in one piece.

Comment

YUP!! Happy?? Stitch is in my Trip Report!

Comment

It was 11 AM when I exited DCA and went back into DL. I stopped by the Opera House to talk with a CM friend of mine. It was 11:30 when I decided to head for the Hub. It was around noon when I saw some people showed up: TikiroomLiz, CMPaley, JudiMouse, DarkBeer, and Alan. Some decided to split early until it was me, JudiMouse, and CMPaley left. I decided to follow them until I decided on what I should do next. Later, I split and headed towards the monorail and took it to DTD.

Alan or akfandisney

fun see the small group.
                AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                Older photo
                New Photo

Member of
                MiceChat WDW Trip
                Next trip
                2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post

Alan or akfandisney

fun see the small group.
                  Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh................. SO THAT is who you are!!!

Comment

Fasntasic trip report. One of the best.

Would you happen to have any more of Stitch in his box? I need more angles. And any reaction photo's to seeing the new Stitch? I imagine there were tears.
                    Originally posted by Grumpee
                    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Great TR Dan! I enjoyed it fully!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Cute!! I liked the pictures of Stitch eating. That made my day.
                        dreams. come. true.

Comment

I thought that was you waiting for the nosecone...I wasn't your pilot, but I let you into the nose...
                          sigpic

Forget Disney Magic...Universal performs MIRACLES!!!

Comment

Aww! Stitch is adorable when he is eating! Mind if I use the picture of him in my signature?

Comment

Originally posted by kriskitty22 View Post
                              I thought that was you waiting for the nosecone...I wasn't your pilot, but I let you into the nose...
                              Oh, awwwwwwwwww, bmmer!! Why didn't you intorduce yourself?? I would love to know who you were.

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                              Aww! Stitch is adorable when he is eating! Mind if I use the picture of him in my signature?
                              Sure thing, but don't forget to give me credit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X