Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Block Out Day For NYE...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Out Day For NYE...

I have a deluxe pass and wish to go on NYE. I know we're able to get a discounted ticket for that day by showing our annual pass. But my question is this...

I have to work during the day, but my best friend will be at the Park early in the morning and he was going to purchase a discounted ticket for me so I could use it later. Is this something he's able to do for me? Or do I need to be there to show my annual pass to get the ticket?

I wouldn't think it would matter, but I'm just seeing if anyone for sure knows what the correct procedures are.

Thanks!
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Re: Block Out Day For NYE...

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
    I have a deluxe pass and wish to go on NYE. I know we're able to get a discounted ticket for that day by showing our annual pass. But my question is this...

I have to work during the day, but my best friend will be at the Park early in the morning and he was going to purchase a discounted ticket for me so I could use it later. Is this something he's able to do for me? Or do I need to be there to show my annual pass to get the ticket?

I wouldn't think it would matter, but I'm just seeing if anyone for sure knows what the correct procedures are.

Thanks!
    A couple things, first you have to show YOUR pass to get the block out ticket. Second, they will sell out very early. Third, there is a possibility that at the time of day you are wishing to enter the park they may be only allowing reentry and you might not get in.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X