Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Block Party Bash's LAST Performance 1/6/08

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Party Bash's LAST Performance 1/6/08

So BPB's last performance will be 1/6/08 at 5:15pm.
    Who's planning to be there to say farewell to it??

I know I'll definitely be there because I've always loved BPB. Just a very energetic parade and full of GREAT, AMAZING performers. Some of the performers who opened the parade in 2005 (that don't normally do it anymore) will be joining the current cast for the last performance (including Disneyland's 2007 Ambassador Adonis Reeves). So I'm definitely excited about that.

I'm wondering how packed the last performance is going to be!!!
    The only other time that I was at a "last" performance was for Power of Blast's last day and that was CRAZY!

Sad to see it go. Hopefully it'll be just as good in WDW.

Re: Block Party Bash's LAST Performance 1/6/08

Will there be a parade to replace this immediately?...or will we have to wait for the Pixar Parade! When does that start, anyway!?

Comment

I'm going to try my best to be there, I'm sad to see it leave DCA it was nice having a traditional parade at Disneyland and a "streetacular" at California Adventure. I'm glad I got a complete set of Block Party Bash nerf balls before it left. Good luck to the Disney's Hollywood Studios cast, because BPB was not meant to be performed in Florida's weather.

Comment

Hooray! I do not like that parade! Saw it one time, 2 years ago, and never watched it again!!!

Comment

I loved it when I saw it! It will be missed. I am excited for what's to come, though!

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79 View Post
            Will there be a parade to replace this immediately?...or will we have to wait for the Pixar Parade! When does that start, anyway!?
            The Pixar Play Pals Parade won't start until March. So there will be no daytime parade for 2 months! That makes me wonder if they'll start showing Disney's Electrical Parade every night for January & February?

Comment

I will try to be there, if the meet wants to go. Does any non MCer, APer, CM know that it is going?

Comment

No parade until PIXAR PLAY PARADE (no pals) debuts.

Comment

It will be the electrical parade for a quite a while which is great of course, until the new parade gets here.

Comment

No big change, prior to "Peak" Christmas Season, the Block Party Bash was only offered 3 days a week.

The Disney Electrical Parade will also only be offered on the weekend until the new Pixar Play! Parade will be offered, currently scheduled to start around Mid-March, 2008.

During the weekdays, DCA doesn't offer much. The HSM@ on a couple of the days, the Aladdin musical on the other two days.
                    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Now if they would just finally just get rid of the Electrical Parade once and for all.

I actually like BPB though... much more high energy and Guest interactive then Parade of Dreams (gag).
                      Burnt Toast
                      The Magic Begins With Me...! 8:P

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how this parade does.. or doesn't change once it moves parks. I've been saying for years how it just won't work exactly the same at Studios as it was in DCA, even in it's current form. But since the details have yet to be ironed out I guess we'll have to wait and see regardless. Enjoy the farewell performance I know I will be doing the same with Stars & Motor Cars. As much as you all are excited to see the parade leave a new one replace it... Stars & Motor Cars (as much as I enjoy it) has been around since 100 Years of Magic (aka 2001.) Once the floats reach WDW property, they never leave... EVER.

Comment

Good riddance to Block Party Bash. Kudos to the performers in this show, but hopefully Block Party Bash will be the last time anything so tacky, garish, and annoying rolls through DCA again.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                            Good riddance to Block Party Bash. Kudos to the performers in this show, but hopefully Block Party Bash will be the last time anything so tacky, garish, and annoying rolls through DCA again.
                            So cynical and yet so optimistic

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                              So cynical and yet so optimistic

Cynical? Aww, come on now - I though that was more of an honest description of Block Party Bash!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X