This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade & Firework History

I'd like to know some history about what parades & fireworks shows have been at Disneyland.

Re: Parade & Firework History

Fireworks:

1958 - 1999 - Fantasy In The Sky
    2000 - 2004 - Believe... There's Magic In The Stars
    2004 - 2005 - Imagine... A Fantasy In The Sky
    2005 - Current - Remember... Dreams Come True

+ Believe... In Holiday Magic - Has played during the Xmas season since 2000, except for Xmas 2005 when it was on hiatus due to the 50th Celebration.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

I can't believe Fantasy in the Sky played that long. It was such a bland show.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
        I can't believe Fantasy in the Sky played that long. It was such a bland show.
        I didn't think it was bland at all, but then Believe came along!
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
          I didn't think it was bland at all, but then Believe came along!
          Well said! Believe was a very nice show, but Remember is still King!

Comment

Remember is still king, definitely! Haven't seen Believe in Holiday Magic yet... It was canceled when I was there last weekend. Maybe on the 2nd.

Comment

Two more years, then we'll see what the come up with to top Remember! If that is possible..

Comment

Fantasy in the Sky had it's strong points. In that it wasn't really a scripted show, there was a lot more bang per minute. A big problem for Remember and Believe is that for large periods of the show, no shells are being launched - its all focused on cheaper low level stuff around the castle.

I really like Believe and Remember but hopefully Disneyland can get away from such hub-centric shows and return to a more classic show that can be equally enjoyed from everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                  + Believe... In Holiday Magic - Has played during the Xmas season since 2000, except for Xmas 2005 when it was on hiatus due to the 50th Celebration.
                  They played Remember.......... Dreams Come True with the Believe..... In Holiday Magic snow fall finale.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X