Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Capt. Hook's Christmas trip report

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Hook's Christmas trip report

Well here is part 1 of my day at Disneyland on Christmas day.

It starts off when I arive at the Windyise place on earth no not were the Cubs and White Sox play at but at Disneyland around 9 or 9:30am. When I got there I when in the gate and when to the right side of the tunnel and when I walk thew I happen to see Pluto and Mickey Mouse on the side by the Mad Hatter hat shop. So after seening them I when over to see when the Aladdin and Jasmine show will start sends I have seen Aladdin in a wild. So after I saw that the first show didn't start until 10:30 I desided to go on Hunted Mansion before it when back to old mansion. So after I got off the ride I when back over to Aladdin. I saw the show and that when my first character photo began.

Al and Jasmine

So then after I got done with them I was on my way to DCA to see what characters was over there. But as I was about to walk off Main Street on the City Hall side. I saw a big line on the side of it so I when to check it out and it happen to be on Christmas day Crulla De Vil.

She told me she didn't want to take a picture of me until I post for her. So I did.

She saw my Tigger hat and said did I make it. I told her yeah I took Tigger's fur. Then she goes well then your hire. I love your kind of tase. As I was walking away she said. Have a misable Christmas. I turn around and said to her. A Merry humba to you to. She goes then and said Thank you I will.

So then I when over to DCA and when I got there about 11:15 the only character I saw over there was Dopey. So I waited for about an hour over there at that time the only other character that show up was Snow White that was around 11:45 or so. So I deside to go back over to Disneyland. So I when back and it was time for lunch. So I when over to the food chart by the Walt and Mickey statue to get a Turkey leg. As I was about to eat 2 memebers from this Mice Chat show up that I have never meet before. They were. Rex 22 and Dan-Tasmic. We were talking for a little bit then they left and I had my Turkey leg. After that I when into the castle to go on Snow White but as I walk thew I happen to spot this character on the right side of the castle.

After I go her picture I when on Snow White's ride and the golden apple book wasn't working this time. So after I got off the ride I when over to Small world. (By the way Rex and Dan. When I was walking over to Small World I bump into Alice by the tea cups.) But when I saw how long the line was to Small I deside to go back to see what character were at by Main street. Which there was none at the time. So I when in to the first 50 years of Disneyland. After coming out I saw Donald Duck. I when in line to get a photo with him but by the time I got up there he had to leave. So then I when over to the Coke place to see if any characters was there for musical chairs. When I got there the only character that was there was my name sack Capt. Hook himself. I got in line and as with Donald I got there to late. So I sat down on the sidewalk cause the parade was goingto start soon so as I waited Alice show up. But as soon she show up she left as fast as she came. Then about 10 minutes later Mary & Bret show up and they to show up and leave as fast. So there was no musical chairs. So the parade starts and here is what I got.

More parade pictures to come up. To be contenue. [ms]

Re: Capt. Hook's Christmas trip report

Wow great pictures captain hook. It was so nice to have meet you. Im glad you had a fun time. Dan And I had fun as well. its too bad they cancel the fireworks at night. oh well lol. I hope to see you again soon. Happy new year.

Comment

Great trip report as always Capt.
      Originally posted by SummerInFL
      Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
      Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Part 2

Comment

So after the parade I just walk around Disneyland for a wild then about 4:30 I wanted to go on Buzz but that to was a big line so I got a fast past to come back at 7 or 8. So I just when back over to Fantasyland and when to the Princess and here who I happen to get from the Princess.

Pocahontas

She thought that I was Tigger cause of my hat. She said Tigger you are so post to be in Critter Country and I said well I slap Tigger for his ears. Pocahontas just laught. Then I happen to see this Princess

Yes another Christmas hug from the human form of Ariel which like I said is a surprise. Cause I have never seen her over in the PFF before.

Snow White

More to come

Comment

Great pics Capt.!! Can't wait for the rest!!!

sigpic

not a kid and still love DISNEYLAND??

OF COURSE I DO!!!

[/URL]

Comment

My goodness, you were snappin' photos like crazy! Glad you had a magical Christmas.

Comment

ohh wow.

Comment

Part 4

So after the pictures with the Princess I when off to eat some Pizza and then when to the photo shop to see if the photo of me a Ariel came out. For a wild it wasn't showing up on thescreen like Pocahontas and Snow White did so I leave and I stold for the night time Parade. This was the first time of me trying to take pictures with my camera in the dark where I can take up to 8 pictures at one time and well here is how they turn out.

the first 2 pictures wasn't the quick shots it come after as u well see.

This photo is kind of making me sad right now. I have a good shot of Aurora and when the flash when off well u can see here.

I was going to use this photo as my wallpaper on the net.

Comment

sorry my computer froze in the middle of what I was doing. Now back to the photos.

These next photos with Snow White I love how they turn out. I got it all without moving my camera around to fallow them.

I've always had a hard time trying to catch this moment with Snow White's Prince holding Snow in the air like this but I finlly got it.

Ariel and Eric was not in the Parade at all in the day time and at night. What I hear that Eric was sick so they couldn't have Ariel in the Parade.

The Conclusion coming up tomorrow.

Comment

Great so far Captain! Can't wait for some more!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

I love your picture with Cruella!

Comment

It was nice to finally meet you. I heard so much about you from your reports, pictures and what other members said about you. Love your pictures!!

Comment

Great pictures Capt! I got to meet him too when I went in October and he is a great guy!

Comment

great pictures but my favorite has another MC'er in it. If you look across the street I see PurpleDove in a Minnie Christmas hat.

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X