This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Gallery gutted - Footage on WDW Christmas Day parade

Disney showed footage of the gutted Disney Gallery on the 2007 Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade in a short segment advertising the Disneyland Dream Suite Year of a Million Dreams giveaway.

The Gallery is completely gutted. I can't transfer the video to my computer, but I did take a couple photos of the screen.

Take a look...
    A view from the entry stairs, leading into the entry room of the Gallery (note the stairs handrail on the right side).

Here's what the view looked like as The Disney Gallery

Views of the entrance(s) into the Master Suite from the central courtyard:

Last edited by MasterGracey; 12-26-2007, 08:57 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: Disney Gallery gutted - Footage on WDW Christmas Day parade

I am glad I was able to be there in July to see it one last time. I have quite a few fond memories of visiting over the years.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
      I am glad I was able to be there in July to see it one last time. I have quite a few fond memories of visiting over the years.
      It's been closed now for at least 3 or 4 months. The only way you will get to see it in July is if you happen to win an overnight stay.

If I win that you can have it. I would rather sleep next to a construction zone next to the 405 freeway...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        It's been closed now for at least 3 or 4 months. The only way you will get to see it in July is if you happen to win an overnight stay.

If I win that you can have it. I would rather sleep next to a construction zone next to the 405 freeway...
        I believe Denise was saying she got to see it one last time as the Disney Gallery this last July.

I'm glad I got to visit it the many times I did over the summer before it closed for good. I'll forever miss the Gallery, and it makes me sad to see that pretty much the entire Gallery as we knew it is gone - they didn't even try to utilize some of the gorgeous existing decor in the new Dream Suite.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
          I believe Denise was saying she got to see it one last time as the Disney Gallery this last July.
          Oops. You're right -- I misread that. My apologies.

However I still would rather spend the night in the middle of a construction zone next to the 405 freeway.

Comment

The Gallery is one of the place of Disneyland that I didn't visit that often. Now, I'm wishing I had made more trips up there since the odds of ever getting up there by winning an overnight stay are worse than getting struck by lightning while a rhino steps on my left foot while I'm dancing over the Brooklyn bridge eating a grape snow cone....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
              Oops. You're right -- I misread that. My apologies.

However I still would rather spend the night in the middle of a construction zone next to the 405 freeway.
              Why is that? I mean, as much as I'm disappointed in the loss of the Gallery, I wouldn't turn down a night in the Dream Suite. After all - the damage has been done - protesting it isn't going to change it this late - so why not?

Comment

looking at those pictures it kinda freaks me out. shakes...

Comment

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

is right, Coheteboy.

This is one of those things where I don't think "What would Walt do?" is a great philosophy. If he'd had his way, the Disney Gallery never would have been there in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                      Why is that? I mean, as much as I'm disappointed in the loss of the Gallery, I wouldn't turn down a night in the Dream Suite. After all - the damage has been done - protesting it isn't going to change it this late - so why not?
                      Because that's approximately how loud the Riverfront is after hours.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                        Because that's approximately how loud the Riverfront is after hours.
                        Well, that's a good point.

But I'm a geek

If I won a night in the Dream Suite, I hardly think I'd be sleeping. ...Now, where's that camera? :ap:

Comment

Perhaps Disneyland will build another gallery elsewhere. In the meantime, I am anxious to take visit the new suite and take a gander once it is completed. Hopefully, they will allow for that whenever it's not occupied with Dreams winners.
                          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

sad!
                            I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                              Perhaps Disneyland will build another gallery elsewhere. In the meantime, I am anxious to take visit the new suite and take a gander once it is completed. Hopefully, they will allow for that whenever it's not occupied with Dreams winners.
                              Don't hold that breath too long... you might suffocate

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X